Harris Surges Past Trump In Election Betting Markets After First Presidential Debate

18 hours ago, DougieMax said:

A bet against Kamala is easy money.

She wants a second debate supposedly. That's what challengers do when they lose. Trump may or may not accept, but I doubt he will put himself into another ridiculous 3 vs 1 situation.

Now that Kamala is riding high from a wave of sycophantic praise, we will probably start seeing a lot more of her, cackle and all. She will suffer a downfall like Hillary's; they more people saw of her, the lower her approval ratings dropped. Kamala is in a near tie with her in terms of repulsiveness.

Even your beloved Faux entertainment says Trump Lost the debate , eating cats , executing new borns etc he’s gone bananas   Well Nov 6 we will never hear of the Cult of Morons again 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Walker88 said:

That candidate certainly has captured a few 'key' demographics, Incels being one of them, along with QAnons, bitter, fat, old white men, misogynists, and the mailing list for the Nigerian 419 scammers.

He also has a few billionaires who think they are entitled to not pay any taxes, but I would bet the house the fellow to whom you responded isn't even a billionaire in Myanmar kyat or pre-1917 Tsarist Bonds.

This has no interest to me at all being a Brit but i have interrupted this topic to ask, "what is an incel" please?

I know what a "bitter,fat,old white man"is because i am one but incel?I really need to catch up with all this woke speak.

Not sure it matters who is more popular. Hilary was more popular (that is, won more votes nationally) than Trump but still lost the election by having fewer electors.

Presidential elections require strategy to win the most electors by targeting a handful of states, not the most votes overall (the "popular" vote).

Hillary Clinton 2016 Democratic 65,853,514 Runner-up. Won the popular vote, but lost the Electoral College.
Donald Trump 2016 Republican 62,984,828 Winner. Lost the popular vote, but won the Electoral College.