I Have No Friends

Jersey_UK

Oh well, guess you'd better start adding a few then!

You never know, they might accept :D

I took that as a "come on" :D ......or at least to try and see how the function worked.........

From what I can gather I try and be a freind - and then open myself to rejection.............ouch :o:D

Edited by Jersey_UK

From what I can gather I try and be a freind - and then open myself to rejection.............ouch

Go down to Pattaya, find a bar with balloons tied up outside, sit down and open your wallet to buy drinks for the birthday girl and anyone wearing non ironed T shirts around you that gather at such venues, I'm sure some people will be your best friends for the evening. Just stop at a net café on the way home and sign them up...

If you're talking about the ones on your profile, you add them yourself. Click on someone's name you like & then click "add as friend". Voila - instant friend! Unless they're selective; there is an option that allows you to vet any friendship overtures & accept or reject them. Most members don't use that, though.

You'll find out how popular you are on TV by how many of your new friends subsequently make YOU a friend... :o:D

I don't know what the OP is whining about. Not only do I have no friends in my profile but also up until two days ago the only comment in my profile said 'your a tool'.

:o Love it ! :D

The internet at its best.

P.S. I can be your friend, but not on a 24 hr/day basis. Some others will need to volunteer & we can set up a roster. :D

Please don't reject me :D .

Edited by WaiWai

I clicked on "My Freinds" and.........well, the title says it all really :o:D

meemiathai

Advanced Members

There are no friends to display

Friends is not a good idea on a forum. You log on to TV and what you type in is "yes you r right", "oh yes I agree with you",

"how are you" "I buy you a beer"......

I think it is far more fun to make enemies on TV, especially when they start arriving in your local neighborhood to smash your windows and stalk you :o

I hope this post doesn't encourage the less mentally stable TV members to start a new hobby :D

I tried to make friends with a certain poster with a name starting with B

(Only because he had no friends and I felt sorry for him. I wanted to do a good deed ).post-39032-1186209218.gif

He rejected me!post-39032-1186208974.gif

Blooody smug swamp loving self centred wannabe lawyer <deleted> faced bastardos.

I think that I have a good idea where he works. I'll show him why he should not have rejected me!

(Only because he had no friends and I felt sorry for him. I wanted to do a good deed ).post-39032-1186209218.gif

Blooody smug swamp loving self centred wannabe lawyer <deleted> faced bastardos.

I think that I have a good idea where he works. I'll show him why he should not have rejected me!

Better with a goldfish !

:o Wiley Coyote

wasnt me