Guys, they almost got away with memory-holing this!

Oliver Holzerfilled

15 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Well, in your obviously well informed opinion, what do YOU think is the reason a 29 year old ambitious young lady would attach herself to a 60 year old very powerful politician. Who then uses his political power to get her lucrative government positions, and smooths the way for her entry into local/state politics. 

Kind of like you in Thailand, what she get outta the deal 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

Living in Canada how you get the news from San Francisco pretty intimate I never heard anything and I live there 

If you lived in the Bay area in the 90s and didn't know about Willie Brown's.... activities.... then you were hiding under a rock. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

What is a driveling? A small person who operates a car?  Your advanced vocabulary is confusing me.

You Canadians are a Weird Bunch , you were part of England but still can’t tackle the language 

IMG_3699.png

Edited by Irish star

46 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

Anyone every notice that all the attacks on Trump are purely ad hominem? I've never heard anyone criticize a specific policy during his administration.

Another angle is all the mis/disinformation stuff like Hunter Biden laptop, Steele dossier, etc. All totally disproven.

Go ahead, check very thread. Is anyone talking about his past policy that they had issue with? Absolutely not. It's just blah blah blah blah blah blah

His lawsuits are being thrown out of court and the two "convictions" that remain will die on appeal. I've got money to bet on that.

Another insane canard let's call it the de Niro lie speculation.. Trump will not leave office. He's been president .. and left office.

President that hasn't left office is Obama

Donald Trump has zero interest in staying one more day in Washington than he has to. He's going drain the swamp and GTFO.  Trump never wanted to be president.

Personally, I'm all in for a Kennedy Gabbard ticket but that couldn't happen because of uniparty. I think Trump is a smart guy that is made a lot of money and is not especially diplomatic.

I must say as they have repeatedly sued him and dragged his name through the mud he's due some revenge. But aside from that respect the hell out of the guys determination to never give up!!! .. and that's why he's the right person at this time in history.

This subforum leftist are quite shrill and unglued.

All ye soy can go enjoy your pride Connetto and watch the clip

Can't we all just get along?

First of all he doesn’t have policies, you mean that healthcare plan he kept saying it’s coming in a week for 4 years , he deserves all the disrespect he gets , he’s an Ass , he’s Not fit to lead a Dairy Queen let alone a Democracy 

• Like 1