Guys, they almost got away with memory-holing this!

Oliver Holzerfilled

Just now, Chadnik said:

Are aware that Michael Bloomberg is a hardcore Democrat and Democratic supporter right? Of course 🤣

If Trump failed consistently like you stated he would not be running. It's just that simple

Lol this is just some ridiculous bola bola screenshot. You asked me for a link and then you didn't even provide one. You're a real piece of work champ

Listen Boomer , I haven’t heard Champ and Son used in a recent discussion this century 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

Source?? Wow, you are slow. As if there's only one.

Champ, GIYF. A simple search of Trump presidency + accomplishments turn out dozens of links pointing to hundreds of accomplishments

I can't bother to post any of it because you're just going to knock it down. You're not interested in source, truth any of it you're just a partisan hack apparently not even an American at that.

Absolutely guarantee that I could post something from oh I don't know the Atlantic and you would poo poo it. Just can't talk truth to people anymore

100s of accomplishments, Being a pedo and felon , bankruptcy is that on the list of accomplishments , 100s you delusional also I see 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chadnik said:

This might help you gain a sense of your glorious history

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Mob

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_mobsters_of_Irish_descent

This more name calling with you. Absolutely weak. I can't tell you how childish and weak it looks

All the truth and insult to avoid confronting it as fact. This seems to be your life mantra

No Italian lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Her interview exposed her as weak, insecure and clueless. She could not answer the simple question on how she would bring down prices 

That’s why the whole country is going ape<deleted> about her , how many Republicans are voting her lol your own are voting Kamala 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Irish star said:

No Italian lol

Oh dear God in heaven are you really that stupid. If you Google Italian mob you'll get those search results. The internet workd like that .. for about 30 years now. Try it 😁

Edited by Chadnik
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Irish star said:

That’s why the whole country is going ape<deleted> about her , how many Republicans are voting her lol your own are voting Kamala 

I have absolutely no idea what this says or means. You must be infected with Kamala Harris brain rot and word salad

I have to run dinner time

Edited by Chadnik
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, proton said:

Kamala how would you bring down prices, -well I came from a middle class family, my mom bought our first house etc etc eventually you forget what the question was :whistling:

Sounds grass roots to me , what would Trump say , Daddy I need more money , how many donations you’ve sent to a billionaire 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

Oh dear God in heaven are you really that stupid. If you Google Italian mob you'll get those search results. The internet workd like that .. for about 30 years now. Try it 😁

What’s your problem with the Irish or Democracy 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Irish star said:

In the Name of the Father was a brilliant film , Not shown too much in England 

I'd heard it was long and dire. You're off topic Champ.

17 minutes ago, Irish star said:

You didn’t stop eating that ham and cheese toastie to retort 

Pad krapow left overs. Sandwich is only random lunch thing. I guess you missed that while creeping on my post history

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Word Salad , you just lost The Trump Fan Club 

If you think that word salad just enforces why Thailand should have left the Irish off the native English list. Is it a lack of reading comprehension or dyslexia perhaps? Maybe too many fancy words for simple folk

Besides .. I'm posting via speech to text