Fun Parody of Gov. Newsom Endorsing Kamala

DougieMax

37 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

it's good entertainment

Is it really? There are thousands of these all over YouTube. It's getting old and overdone already. I don't even click on them anymore. First time your saw one? Must be a big day for you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Is it really? There are thousands of these all over YouTube. It's getting old and overdone already. I don't even click on them anymore. First time your saw one? Must be a big day for you.

I think what you really don't like about this and the others you have seen is that they are true. Nothing said in that video is false. If there was something untrue, we can be sure that you and your ilk would be screeching about it.

3 hours ago, DougieMax said:

I think what you really don't like about this and the others you have seen is that they are true. Nothing said in that video is false. If there was something untrue, we can be sure that you and your ilk would be screeching about it.

As I already explained, I have no interest and don't look at childish AI fictional garbage like that, but clearly you do. That's why I suggested you go on YouTube where you can find endless amounts of that junk for you to laugh yourself to eternity. You should start with all the Trump AI parodies since he is your deity. There are a mass of those clips and they will surely keep you infinitely entertained since this sort of thing strongly appeals to you.