I Voted Today

Yagoda

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You do realize that Ukrainian troops have occupied large parts of Russia, right?

This is not a trick question.

Dude what's wrong with you? Russia has almost 17 million square kilometers of area and the Ukraine controls 700. Napoleon couldn't conquer russia, the German Army could not conquer russia, and i can guarantee you that Ukraine is not going to occupy large parts of russia.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/les-decodeurs/article/2024/08/30/mapping-the-ukrainian-army-s-incursion-into-russia_6723882_8.html#

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Dude what's wrong with you? Russia has almost 17 million square kilometers of area and the Ukraine controls 700. Napoleon couldn't conquer russia, the German Army could not conquer russia, and i can guarantee you that Ukraine is not going to occupy large parts of russia.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/les-decodeurs/article/2024/08/30/mapping-the-ukrainian-army-s-incursion-into-russia_6723882_8.html#

It's like being a little pregnant.

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you get one talking point from the Russians per day?

Or are you just a bot?

how is that a talking point? How can You not hate such a racist and imperialist country.?

Seems sort of interesting that Harris has spent a good portion of her career bashing racist america, yet your claiming that she herself loves america? How could she love such a racist place

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

There's a difference between war and love in case you didn't know

I can tell you if some other country invaded America, the response would be swift and painful.

Putin is too weak to respond to the loss of it's territory.

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I can tell you if some other country invaded America, the response would be swift and painful.

Putin is too weak to respond to the loss of it's territory.

I'm sure that was the same conversation in the okw as the Wehrmacht drove towards Stalingrad.

Get a grip. Don't destroy your bot reputation with more utter stupidity

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you get one talking point from the Russians per day?

Or are you just a bot?

Russians want harris to win, chinese and iran want harris to win. Most europeans on this forum want harris to win. You america haters need to get stuffed

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Russians want harris to win, chinese and iran want harris to win. Most europeans on this forum want harris to win. You america haters need to get stuffed

If you think the Russians want Harris to win, you're not keeping up on current events.

Strangely enough, you are basically saying everyone wants Harris to win. Why is Trump so unpopular?

Just now, Danderman123 said:

If you think the Russians want Harris to win, you're not keeping up on current events.

Strangely enough, you are basically saying everyone wants Harris to win. Why is Trump so unpopular?

Everyone who’s opinion doesnt matter. The only people that matter are in swing states, and things are looking good for trump 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Everyone who’s opinion doesnt matter. The only people that matter are in swing states, and things are looking good for trump 

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-harris

Not exactly looking good for Trump.

You can tell because @illisdean isn't posting polls anymore.

Screenshot_20241001_143058_Chrome.jpg

On 9/28/2024 at 7:31 PM, Yagoda said:

I voted today, via electronic absentee ballot, for the next President of the USA, Donald J. Trump. I am registered in a battleground state and would love to see Trump win my State by one vote.

Americans, dont forget to vote!

I emailed my vote for Donald Trump.  Harris and Biden make me want to puke.

28 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-harris

Not exactly looking good for Trump.

You can tell because @illisdean isn't posting polls anymore.

Screenshot_20241001_143058_Chrome.jpg

Im talking about reality. Your polls arent real. Just fodder to make you feel comfortable 

your life right now is nothing but consuming propaganda. Your mind is completely eroded. Unable to grasp reality 

Edited by mdr224
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Im talking about reality. Your polls arent real. Just fodder to make you feel comfortable 

your life right now is nothing but consuming propaganda. Your mind is completely eroded. Unable to grasp reality 

If you are ignoring the polls, what makes you think Trump is winning?