Great Britain, UK citizens

SAFETY FIRST

I was wondering why most (NOT ALL) of the Poms here on AN forums are commenting with negativity, they seem to always be bitter, constantly moaning and complaining about this and that. 

It seems like these members are spending most of their day on the keyboard looking for an argument, totally prepared to argue for days if you are prepared. 

Not me, I have a big family and I still work, so I must ignore most of the nasty, haters...... then they question why I don't reply. 😂

I found a video of some Pommy cops who are now working in Oz, they are replying to the comment of 'what's the biggest culture shock', one cop saying the Aussies are more positive and nice people. 

Thailand became my home when I was in my 30's, I go back to Oz frequently and miss Australia at times but love Thailand so much I must stay here. 

I reckon some of the Poms here need to spend some time in Oz, see what it's like to live in a wonderful, happy place surrounded by beautiful beaches, beautiful, nice people, amazing animals, outstanding, flora and fauna. 

Give it a go someday, all you negative Poms, it'll be an eye opener for most of you, some may even learn how to be a good person. 

These Pommy cops look so happy. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1