Abdomin Surgery )

Rasel

Dear Friends ,

I need your help.

Time to time I am knocking many door for help but unfortunately its very confusing.

This is like this I was 136 kgs and now 84 .Now I have a big part on my Abdomin .

Last time I came bangkok and showed Burmungrad and other hospital ,they said it

have to be cut.

After that I had discussed this with many of my friends and someone say yes some one no.

Some of them think its not good as a big ska ,but I think it doesnt mattrer as it remain covered.

But some other saying if by chance I stop excerise and become fat then this skin at abdomin will

problem as it already cut and cant extend.

Anyway I am posting hear with big hope please advice me ,share your openion what to do ?.

And what are the side effect of it also if you have any recomandation on doctor or hospital

advice .It doesnt matter where is it and how it cost ,but I need a proper treatment.

Thanks for your time .

Regards/Rasel

If I understand correctly what you have is a lot of loose skin at your abdomen. This is common after very rapid weight loss. With time it may improve somewhat but depends on your skin elasticity how much.

It is a purely esthetic problem, so up to you which bothers you most: the loose flap of skin or the scar that removing it would leave.

Suggest you consult several doctors and ask specifically about the scar. And also ask specifically about how much the skin might contract on its own given time. By going in at the navel and also under the area covered by pubic hair they may be able to minimize scarring somewhat.

As to what your firends said, that's nonsense. If you gain weight again, your skin will stretch out ust as it originally did. There is no need to keep the loose skin in case of future weight gain.

You might like to try Dr.Amorn Poomee at Bumrungrad, at least for a consultation. Altho his area of greatest expertise is face lifts I'm sure he could do it and would trust his opinion.

P.S. Congratulations on the weight loss! How did you do it?

Dear Tammi,

Can you please give me the email of her , where he had done it ?

Please help.

Regards/Rasel

Dear All,

Please help.

Regards/Rasel

My sis-in-law had large amount of hanging skin removed from her belly some years ago and was/is very happy to be rid of it. No problems. Find yourself a surgeon you like.

Dear Tammi,

Can you please give me the email of her , where he had done it ?

Please help.

Regards/Rasel

Dear All,

Please help.

Regards/Rasel

My sis-in-law had large amount of hanging skin removed from her belly some years ago and was/is very happy to be rid of it. No problems. Find yourself a surgeon you like.

She had it done in UK. Let me know if you still want info where she had done.

Thanks a lot ,I prefer to get reference of some doctor from bangkok .

Hi,

If it is a Plastic/Cosmetic Surgeon you are seeking, one of the best in Thailand:

Dr. Witoon Wisutheriwong

Clinic Soi 1

E-Mail: [email protected]

Address: 220/2-3 Sukumvit Soi 1, Bangkok, 10110

(Located almost directly behind Bumrungrad Hospital)

I don't know if this phone number is still accurate: 251-2066 to 7, but you can give it a try.

For a faster reply, I would E-mail him as he maintains offices both in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Since Yahoo and Google are both not operating at the moment, I'm unable to go into his website to provide more details. I encourage you to type in Witoon, Plastic Surgeon, Thailand, and you will find a number of sites--one is his--and other sites highly-recommend him. On his site, you will also find patient recommendations. If he is unable to assist you, he will provide a referral. As an aside, I encourage you to avoid Dr. Poomee. With that said, making an appointment at Bumrungrad Hospital with a Plastic Surgeon should establish for you exactly what your medical needs are.

Good luck!!!

Thanks a lot ,I prefer to get reference of some doctor from bangkok .

Hi,

If it is a Plastic/Cosmetic Surgeon you are seeking, one of the best in Thailand:

Dr. Witoon Wisutheriwong

Clinic Soi 1

E-Mail: [email protected]

Address: 220/2-3 Sukumvit Soi 1, Bangkok, 10110

(Located almost directly behind Bumrungrad Hospital)

I don't know if this phone number is still accurate: 251-2066 to 7, but you can give it a try.

For a faster reply, I would E-mail him as he maintains offices both in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Since Yahoo and Google are both not operating at the moment, I'm unable to go into his website to provide more details. I encourage you to type in Witoon, Plastic Surgeon, Thailand, and you will find a number of sites--one is his--and other sites highly-recommend him. On his site, you will also find patient recommendations. If he is unable to assist you, he will provide a referral. As an aside, I encourage you to avoid Dr. Poomee. With that said, making an appointment at Bumrungrad Hospital with a Plastic Surgeon should establish for you exactly what your medical needs are.

Good luck!!!

Hi again,

You wrote for more contact details:

This is for you and anyone seeking an excellent and reputable surgeon to whom patients will refer time

and again. And, although you didn't ask about a facelift, (this was written for another), the substance of this message remains the same.

Hi,

You've received a number of replies in a relatively short amount of time.

I'm writing as one who had a major facelift with Dr. Witoon Wisutheriwong about nine years ago, I was 55 at the time. He is reputed to be one of the best Cosmetic Surgeons in Thailand and I would fully agree. Not only is he a gifted and talented surgeon, he is a very special human being who devotes a considerable amount of time to volunteer efforts. Check out his website: www.surgery-thailand.com for more information. You will also find a number of patient recommendations there and elsewhere on the internet. He was the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Chiang Mai University for 25 years and has offices both in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Dr. Witoon has operating privileges at several hospitals so I wouldn't give that another thought and let him make the decision that he deems best for your procedure.

Clinic Soi 1

220/2-3 Sukhumwit Soi 1

Bangkok 10110

Thailand

Tel : (66) (2) 255 5525 & 251 2066 - 7

Fax : (66) (2) 252 7975

E-mail: [email protected]

Dr. Preecha is another with an excellent reputation although he is primarily known for transgender surgery, he also performs facelifts and I have met several who were happy with his work: www.pai.co.th

I most definitely encourage you to consult with a couple of physicans in order to assure yourself that you are selecting the best professional possible to meet your needs. You can also make an appointment for a consultation at Bumrungrad Hospital. So here are three options with which you can begin. I provide options because I think having them gives us more control over our lives. Personally, I don't have to look any futher than Dr. Witoon. If you were a friend or family member, I would send you to no one else. He is always the first whenever I am asked for a referral, and I will see him again for another facelift at the earliest opportunity.

Wishing you the very best!

Dear friends ,

I am very great full for your kind help , I have no knowledge how to express my greatfullness

to all of you ,I will only say , you all even have no idea how does your information help me.

THANKS .

I will go Bangkok on 9th September for your kind info ,I am not Thai and don’t stay in Thailand.

I will contact with

Dr Witoon

Dr. Preecha

Is there any other recommendation. Please help.

Yes I also agree go, discuss with 2/3 doctor and take the decision.

Bye the way how about Singapore?. Does anyone have idea comparing Bangkok which is best.

Regards/Rasel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends ,

Just to update you and feed back ,I want to let you know all

that I had visited Thiland last week.

I was very busy and infact its a couple of hours tour but Lucky enough to meet Dr. Wooton.

My experience about him he is as best as you all said .

It was a very good discussion with him I fill confident on him.

Regards/Rasel