Hit-and-Run Horror Leaves Grisly Scene on a Lopburi Road

IMG_6836.jpeg

A tragic hit-and-run collision left a man’s body dismembered and scattered all across the road, prompting rescue volunteers to have to collect the remains for an autopsy.

At approximately 21:30 on October 13, Police Lieutenant Colonel Nop Chiwyaem, Deputy Investigation Chief of Phatthananikom Police Station in Lopburi Province, along with volunteers from the Ruamkatanyu Foundation, responded to an incident on the Lopburi-Phatthananikom Road, near Soi 14, Phatthananikom District.

At the scene, authorities discovered the lifeless remains of a man. The body was strewn across the road in a gruesome sight. The condition of the body led investigators to believe the victim had been struck by a large vehicle, possibly a 10-wheel truck or bigger, which fled the scene. The accident occurred on a poorly lit stretch of road with no witnesses present, and it is suspected that the victim was attempting to cross the road when the collision happened.

The victim was later identified as Mr. Tinnakorn Thongsaiybun, 37, a resident of Moo 14, Phatthananikom Subdistrict, Lopburi.

Rescue volunteers carefully collected the body parts and placed them in bags before sending the remains to the Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Centre and for police to continue the investigation and proceed with any legal actions.

Edited picture from responders.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-10-14

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Sad 1

I witnessed something similar on my last vacation from thailand. In the south i saw a guy get hit while trying to cross the highway, his body flew up way into the air and the force caused his bottom to split from his torso

• Confused 1