Rimping-changpuak

Benlucky

There's definitely no new Rimping near Central Huay Kaew but the new one near to Central Aiport.

The old Rimping site has been taken over by Tops Supermarket and is currently being fitted out. No news on when it will be open though...

MCL

I hope there is a new farang grocery store there, as Tops is inconvenient for parking at Kad Kaew.

And inconvenient for parking at the Airport Plaza as well. One of the things I appreciate about the Rimping stores is how one can make a quick in-and-out stop for a few groceries. Easy access will be a real boost for Tops.

I hope there is a new farang grocery store there, as Tops is inconvenient for parking at Kad Kaew.

And inconvenient for parking at the Airport Plaza as well. One of the things I appreciate about the Rimping stores is how one can make a quick in-and-out stop for a few groceries. Easy access will be a real boost for Tops.

I wondered if I was the only one who considered that a factor. Mind you, we only use the pickup truck to shop at places like Tesco and Makro, where we spend thousands of baht in a single purchase. For Tops and Rimping, only what fits on the motorcycle (and yes, I have a sportbike!). I have no idea how to park a fourwheeler near Kad Kaew - well, maybe - and don't care to learn how.

I wondered if I was the only one who considered that a factor. Mind you, we only use the pickup truck to shop at places like Tesco and Makro, where we spend thousands of baht in a single purchase. For Tops and Rimping, only what fits on the motorcycle (and yes, I have a sportbike!). I have no idea how to park a fourwheeler near Kad Kaew - well, maybe - and don't care to learn how.

Parking is a hassle at both the Airport Plaza and Kad Suan Kaew, even for a motorbike. For me, I also factor in the added number of distractions that both plazas offer. It's hard for me to make a flying visit to either plaza. It always seems like there's something I want to look at in some other store (since I am already at the plaza), so a quick stop for groceries quickly becomes an all afternoon outing. :o

There's also a Rimping branch if you cross the narawat bridge and take a right. The store is on the left opposite where all the songteaws park. There's a new restaurant at the front of it (I think it's an S&P). This is a big store and has most of what the other stores have. Sorry in advance if somone already mentioned it..

Edited by bungalowbill

There's also a Rimping branch if you cross the narawat bridge and take a right. The store is on the left opposite where all the songteaws park. There's a new restaurant at the front of it (I think it's an S&P). This is a big store and has most of what the other stores have. Sorry in advance if somone already mentioned it..

thats the rimping i go to when i want to stock up on things not at carrefour. needs a new fitout to make it nicer imo