• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 0

Man Kills Wife in Jealous Rage in Front of 13-Year-Old Daughter in Ang Thong

2. 11

Thailand Live Monday 21 October 2024

3. 11

4. 9

AI

5. 0

ThaiHealth Forum Urges Enhanced Child Road Safety Measures

6. 0

Two Patients with Mental Health Issues Drown in Separate Incidents in Ubon Ratchathani

7. 87

What Do Expats Think Of Andrew Tate?

8. 10

French Man Arrested for Reckless Riding on Doi Suthep

9. 10

10. 397

If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

11. 10

12. 11

13. 0

Thais Sceptical of Celebrity Endorsements, Survey Reveals

Question about drying before decarboxylation

If I get it right you must first dry your stuff before decarboxylating. You can't put fresh non-dried buds into the oven at 110°C, otherwise they would kind of stew in their own water.

The recommendation is to hang the harvested autoflower bush to dry for weeks on end at room temperature. Why so long? I own a kitchen dehydrator like the ones for drying mushrooms, vegetable and herbs. Couldn't it be just the ticket to dry my buds? For herbs they recommend drying for 4 to 6 hours at 40°C. Would that do the trick for weed?

NO!!!

Just order an Ardent FX and take the guess work out of decarbing and infusing.

Plug in play.  I have a 220volt for Thailand and a 110 volt for the US.

The oven method is not reliable and is not precise.  The Ardent FX is electronic controlled and extremely precise and to achieve results anything greater than this is gonna be crazy expensive commercial equipment.

An Ardent FX results in activating 97% to 100% decarb - you will NEVER get that with some home method.  The temp must be maintain precisely and residential ovens and thermometers can't achieve that level of precise activation.

No need to dry store bought weed, no need to grind it either.  Just dump it in the Ardent, press A1 for THC and wait for the light to turn green.  About 2 hours total to heat up, activate, then cool back down.  

AFter that, you can consume the weed or add your fav infusion and press the infuse button.  Same process, heat up, infuse, cool down.  I use the silicone sleeve when infusing, and without the sleeve when decarbing.  

I use virgin organic coconut oil for my infusions, but butter works great too if you're baking with it.  I get my coconut oil from Big C

https://ardentcannabis.com   My two FX models cost about $300 USD / 10k THB.  Worth every bit of money it costs.

Dishwasher safe, and I've put my US FX thru the dishwasher many times.  But if you use the silicone sleeve for infusing, I don't wash the FX, only the sleeve.  I've had the 110 volt FX for almost 4 years, and the 220 volt about 2 years.  

If you're a smoker, and really wanna get too high...ingest some infused oil, wait for the effect about 1/2 to 1 hour, then take your hits for a really stoned high.  If you've ever tried RSO, and used a little too much you'll know the feeling.  Too high for me, and I haven't took a puff in over a year.  Nothing but infused coconut oil.  I haven't made gummies in two years since moving to Thailand.  

I laugh at the stupid/uneducated that believe they can consume raw cannabis bud or leaf and get a buzz or any effect at alll.  BS, it's all in your head cause raw cannabis hasn't been activated.  Enjoy your oven method and the under or over activation results.  555555

1 hour ago, NedR69 said:

NO!!!

Just order an Ardent FX and take the guess work out of decarbing and infusing.

Plug in play.  I have a 220volt for Thailand and a 110 volt for the US.

The oven method is not reliable and is not precise.  The Ardent FX is electronic controlled and extremely precise and to achieve results anything greater than this is gonna be crazy expensive commercial equipment.

An Ardent FX results in activating 97% to 100% decarb - you will NEVER get that with some home method.  The temp must be maintain precisely and residential ovens and thermometers can't achieve that level of precise activation.

No need to dry store bought weed, no need to grind it either.  Just dump it in the Ardent, press A1 for THC and wait for the light to turn green.  About 2 hours total to heat up, activate, then cool back down.  

AFter that, you can consume the weed or add your fav infusion and press the infuse button.  Same process, heat up, infuse, cool down.  I use the silicone sleeve when infusing, and without the sleeve when decarbing.  

I use virgin organic coconut oil for my infusions, but butter works great too if you're baking with it.  I get my coconut oil from Big C

https://ardentcannabis.com   My two FX models cost about $300 USD / 10k THB.  Worth every bit of money it costs.

Dishwasher safe, and I've put my US FX thru the dishwasher many times.  But if you use the silicone sleeve for infusing, I don't wash the FX, only the sleeve.  I've had the 110 volt FX for almost 4 years, and the 220 volt about 2 years.  

If you're a smoker, and really wanna get too high...ingest some infused oil, wait for the effect about 1/2 to 1 hour, then take your hits for a really stoned high.  If you've ever tried RSO, and used a little too much you'll know the feeling.  Too high for me, and I haven't took a puff in over a year.  Nothing but infused coconut oil.  I haven't made gummies in two years since moving to Thailand.  

I laugh at the stupid/uneducated that believe they can consume raw cannabis bud or leaf and get a buzz or any effect at alll.  BS, it's all in your head cause raw cannabis hasn't been activated.  Enjoy your oven method and the under or over activation results.  555555

LOL, OMG, you completely got that wrong. You didn't answer his question. He wasn't asking how to decarb. He was asking how to dry the weed before decarbing. He wants to dry out his harvest. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️👌🏼