Advise needed regarding 12 month bank statement - 2nd Extension of stay.

Dear Aseannow members,

In addition to my previous post, below inquiry for advise regarding required 12 month bank statement for 2nd annual extension of stay (based on retirement). 

FYI, 800+ K THB has been left on account 12 months untouched up until day of application for extension of stay. 
1st annual Extension of stay (approved on 31st of May 2024) - Permitted to stay (renewal date): 13 Aug 2025. Extension of stay done with agent...

A bank letter and bank statement is required by IO for doing so. I heard that I can start the renewal process 30 days prior to renewal date. So let's say for easy calculation, let's say I'd apply for the extension of stay on 1 Aug 2025.

Now the questions I have regarding the bank letter and statement are;
1. Should the bank statement start showing balance as of 31st of May 2024 (date of approved 1st extension of stay) and balance showing up until date of 2nd renewal date (01 Aug 2025)? If so, then this is actually a 14 months bank statement (not 12 months). Would my bank provide this? I'm with Krungthai bank? Does the bank statement provided by bank show balance of each month or total on day of requesting it?
2. Also I have not made any printouts of my bankbook during the year. Reason because there have been no transactions (no debits or credits). Hence, what's the process in this regard? Will I need to make a small deposit on account on day of actual renewal and make then a print of the bankbook as of that day?

Reason why I ask, is that my first annual extension of stay had been done with agent. And planning to do this one myself...

Thanks again in advance!

Best regards,

FB

3 hours ago, Fiskebolle said:

1st annual Extension of stay (approved on 31st of May 2024) - Permitted to stay (renewal date): 13 Aug 2025. Extension of stay done with agent...

Your first stamp would have been non O retirement..

Normally the 12 month extension would have been obtained 2 months later.

Seems agent was able to obtain non O and subsequent extension at same time or very shortly after, giving you 15 months.

If you post pic of stamps you were given would be helpful.

Immigration office? 

4 hours ago, Fiskebolle said:

Dear Aseannow members,

In addition to my previous post, below inquiry for advise regarding required 12 month bank statement for 2nd annual extension of stay (based on retirement). 

FYI, 800+ K THB has been left on account 12 months untouched up until day of application for extension of stay. 

A bank letter and bank statement is required by IO for doing so. I heard that I can start the renewal process 30 days prior to renewal date. So let's say for easy calculation, let's say I'd apply for the extension of stay on 1 Aug 2025.

Now the questions I have regarding the bank letter and statement are;
1. Should the bank statement start showing balance as of 31st of May 2024 (date of approved 1st extension of stay) and balance showing up until date of 2nd renewal date (01 Aug 2025)? If so, then this is actually a 14 months bank statement (not 12 months). Would my bank provide this? I'm with Krungthai bank? Does the bank statement provided by bank show balance of each month or total on day of requesting it?
2. Also I have not made any printouts of my bankbook during the year. Reason because there have been no transactions (no debits or credits). Hence, what's the process in this regard? Will I need to make a small deposit on account on day of actual renewal and make then a print of the bankbook as of that day?

Reason why I ask, is that my first annual extension of stay had been done with agent. And planning to do this one myself...

Thanks again in advance!

Best regards,

FB

If you need a 12 month Bank Statement it's counting backwards from date of your next Application for Extension of Stay.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, UWEB said:

If you need a 12 month Bank Statement it's counting backwards from date of your next Application for Extension of Stay.

The OP states that his extension stamp was issued 15 months prior to current expiry date..

36 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The OP states that his extension stamp was issued 15 months prior to current expiry date..

My guess is, that he has got a 3 month and a 12 month Extension of Stay almost at the same time via his Agent.

3 minutes ago, UWEB said:

My guess is, that he has got a 3 month and a 12 month Extension of Stay almost at the same time via his Agent.

Exactly. However when he applies for extension he will need to show bank statements back to when the  current extension stamp was issued.

Would be good to see extension stamp...

Unfortunately not received any answers yet so far I was looking for. All the info and particular questions have been posed in initial post. 

Would I be able to get a statement covering previous 14 months from bank?
Or Would a 12 months statement + 2 months statement (or 2 x 6 months statement work) and be accepted by IO (Chaeng Wattana - BKK) to cover the entire period then?

Thanks!

FB

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fiskebolle said:

Would I be able to get a statement covering previous 14 months from bank?

My last post.

You have not provided extension stamp pic to show dates.

CW will want to see bank statements from date on extension stamp till date of next extension.

Simple.

• Agree 1