Swing States: harris is terrified , she’s loosing many in the old demographic

riclag

African Americans typically back Democrats by massive, 80- to 85-point margins. But with polling averages showing her winning this crucial group by a mere 64 points, Harris hit the road to plead with and cajole blacks into returning to their historic home.

Harris instead spent the week courting the Democratic Party’s most historically solid demographic: blacks.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/22/us-news/where-trump-and-harris-are-campaigning-in-the-final-stretch-and-why-it-shows-one-is-terrified/

• Haha 1

I live in a swing state. My recent visit to social security building indicated that there were a shortage of workers due to the influx of illegals. Everyone in that building including the staff and people in line were irritated and fed up with how incompetent the government has become

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

African Americans typically back Democrats by massive, 80- to 85-point margins. But with polling averages showing her winning this crucial group by a mere 64 points, Harris hit the road to plead with and cajole blacks into returning to their historic home.

Harris instead spent the week courting the Democratic Party’s most historically solid demographic: blacks.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/22/us-news/where-trump-and-harris-are-campaigning-in-the-final-stretch-and-why-it-shows-one-is-terrified/

You don't actually read the stuff you link to.

The first article mentions an aggregate of polls showing a loss of Black support for Harris, but links to another article. And that article talks about one single small poll.

Harris will get about the same percentage of the Black vote as prior Dem nominees.

BTW, if an article talks about one ethnic group without mentioning changes in others, you are provided with an incomplete picture. For example, Harris is picking up support among women voters, but may be losing support among Latinos.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

I live in a swing state. My recent visit to social security building indicated that there were a shortage of workers due to the influx of illegals. Everyone in that building including the staff and people in line were irritated and fed up with how incompetent the government has become

You don't live in a swing state, you live in or around Australia.

Or do your usernames live in different countries?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

If she’s elected the country you and I grew up with will turn into a Sanctuary   City just like San Francisco , Los Angeles, Chicago, New York but with more crime and lawlessness!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

If she’s elected the country you and I grew up with will turn into a Sanctuary   City just like San Francisco , Los Angeles, Chicago, New York but with more crime and lawlessness!

It's interesting that crime rates are down under Biden-Harris, but your opinion is that rates will go up.

It's like you are looking at life upside down.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Talon said:

Obama has demanded that they return to the plantation; and they are rejecting that order.

If you were a black man and a low information voter… how would you feel about this statement from AP!

My first thought would be, harris has been in office for 3-1-2 years what has she done for me!And now its election time , the only time you see the dem elites .

“Win With Black Men has organized weekly calls and events meant to bolster Harris’ standing with Black men. The flurry of activism has focused on combating misinformation in Black communities about Harris, as well as an emphasis on the policy priorities of Black men, which the group found are often centered on greater economic opportunities, safe communities, social justice policies and health care, particularly for the partners and children of Black men”.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2024-black-men-obama-harris-misogyny-c468d83d73c52406648c9bd5e7b9a33d

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

Harris is terrified, where on earth did you get that from.........😂

Here, just for you, is an interview between a Democrat and a Republican, which to me points out the facts from both sides of the situation, and probably will shut up a few on here..🤭

I know a few Trumpettes and Putin supporters on here will not watch it, because of fear, and 'one' who doesn't like what source is providing the coverage..........😂

• Like 1

Feed back from American black community as a result of B.O’s

condescending  comments .

Start at time stamp 2:40, We are not in chains….

Edited by riclag