Dem mayor Adams take on Harris & others Hitler rhetoric comments .

riclag

Trump is doing a rally in Madison Square Garden, NYC.

Hillary Clinton likened it to a Nazi rally!Mayor Adams was at a meeting answering Trump isn’t a fascist!

“I know what Hitler has done, and I know what a fascist regime looks like. I think, as I have called for over and over again, that the level of conversation, I think we can all dial down the temperature,” .

https://nypost.com/2024/10/26/us-news/mayor-adams-refutes-kamala-harris-says-trump-is-not-a-fascist-as-he-urges-dems-to-dial-down-the-temperature/

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

The real threat to our republic is the democrat chaotic rhetoric  !It spurs the democrat supporters to act with evil intentions!

The second attempt on Trump was a 

radicalized Biden/ Harris cultist’s. Bumper sticker on his  truck,says it all!

IMG_2991.jpeg.b96eae7afa96ba7e5ddd472cd9236ea5.jpeg

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

Adams got a lesson in what happens when you expose the Dem Elite's machinery. 

In doing his best for the citizens he was elected to serve, he exposed the real cost of the Harris/Biden open borders.  It's costing NYC $36K per year to provide the services consumed by each of their 110,000 newcomers.  When he exposed that, he drew a target on himself.  He went from being a Dem Darling to a public enemy.  All for trying to take care of his own constituents.

I suspect he no longer feels that warm and fuzzy sense of loyalty to the Dem Machine.  Good on him.  And on Fetterman, who has also been a pleasant surprise...  Mayor Pete, too.  Maybe they can take back the party of the people from the Elites who are destroying it.  I miss the old Democrat Party, though I don't identify as a Republicrat, nor a Demican.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

Adams got a lesson in what happens when you expose the Dem Elite's machinery. 

In doing his best for the citizens he was elected to serve, he exposed the real cost of the Harris/Biden open borders.  It's costing NYC $36K per year to provide the services consumed by each of their 110,000 newcomers.  When he exposed that, he drew a target on himself.  He went from being a Dem Darling to a public enemy.  All for trying to take care of his own constituents.

I suspect he no longer feels that warm and fuzzy sense of loyalty to the Dem Machine.  Good on him.  And on Fetterman, who has also been a pleasant surprise...  Mayor Pete, too.  Maybe they can take back the party of the people from the Elites who are destroying it.  I miss the old Democrat Party, though I don't identify as a Republicrat, nor a Demican.

Yes,recently Fetterman  recognizes PA citizens ,

excitement for the dems new/ old hitler ,Trump Swag everywhere while his parties extremist lead a Cultural Marxist revolution in and around college campuses with the use 

of Useful Idiots!!

Most low information people dont know that Adams was highly critical of 

Harris/ Biden illegal migrating costs on the city of Sanctuary!

• Haha 1