Thieving Feckers

markah

I have been having some work done on my house over the last few weeks so have had a few builders popping in and out, plus we had a guy from True Internet come and set up the wi fi for us. I noticed yesterday that my I pod has gone missing, I cant work out if it was the builders or true that have taken it.

whoever it was had rummaged through a bag and took it. I am really peeved with this but dont think it is possible to do anything about it apart from not let them back in again. we have a live in maid that I have instructed never to let the builders out of her site but this day she went home to visit her family and we only popped out for 30 minutes.

DONT LET ANYONE OUT OF YOUR SITE WHEN THEY ARE IN YOUR HOUSE.

I have been having some work done on my house over the last few weeks so have had a few builders popping in and out, plus we had a guy from True Internet come and set up the wi fi for us. I noticed yesterday that my I pod has gone missing, I cant work out if it was the builders or true that have taken it.

whoever it was had rummaged through a bag and took it. I am really peeved with this but dont think it is possible to do anything about it apart from not let them back in again. we have a live in maid that I have instructed never to let the builders out of her site but this day she went home to visit her family and we only popped out for 30 minutes.

DONT LET ANYONE OUT OF YOUR SITE WHEN THEY ARE IN YOUR HOUSE.

They are all at it & if it isn't tied down it will go it's getting more & more like liverpool every day HeHe

You gotta always watch the workers... My condolences to the loss of your ipod.

And you gotta keep your doors locked. Friends in condos and houses have had thieves just walk in and steal handbags and computers. Security in condos is worse than useless and probably a waste of upwards of 1 million baht a year (!) Condo co-owners who are disinterested and management who will not manage security are a real pain in the a***

My guess is, it's the builders.

I guess this because there are more than one of them, so one of them can stand look out while the others rummage through things.

Plus they know it cannot be proven because they probably saw the internet guy or the maid.

A lesson the hard way of being careful with valuables (especially small ones).

Lucky it was only an i-pod.

Happened to me once, too. TV repair guys (4x) dealing with a big screen rear projection TV I had once. After they left we were unable to find a Sony DV camcorder that we knew had been sitting around on a table before they came. Can't be proven of course but no other explanation.

Don't leave anything small and valuable lying around when you have strangers in your house.