Jet Ski

cuddleypete

If the owner decides that you have damaged the vehicle, she may simply go to the police and tell them that you caused.... 50,000 baht in damage to the bottom of it. This will keep you in the police station for many hours, and the owners will not give up until they get something from you. You caused no dmage. You know it. The police know it. The owner knows it. No kidding.

If the owner decides that you have damaged the vehicle, she may simply go to the police and tell them that you caused.... 50,000 baht in damage to the bottom of it. This will keep you in the police station for many hours, and the owners will not give up until they get something from you. You caused no dmage. You know it. The police know it. The owner knows it. No kidding.

Let me be mean: I wish anyone who likes jet skis go through that. Or even get deported.

I can't tell who I hate more: jet ski renters or the primitives renting to them.

I have had friends involved in two incidents with drunken jet-ski riders. One left a girl in hospital for two weeks.

As the girl's boyfriend and the drunk were employees of my (then) company - she was compensated.

In the other incident a friend had his ankle crushed by someone who couldn't control his jet-ski. No compensation.

Why are these things allowed anywhere? Only use is for the self-indulgence of the rider.

Another thing - a couple of years ago the local Naval Commander was saying that a skilled naval pilot should be present on any powered crasft - including jet-skis. Check old Pattaya Mail editions.

Edited by Humphrey Bear

The good Vs. evil of jetskis has been done to death, and yes, it is for one's self indulgence, as is microlighting (?), dirt biking and most other hobbies!!

If you are sensible and have the knowlege is is VERY unlikely you will get hurt. Yes morons do hire them and have caused death in the past, like anything else with an engine, it has the potential to maim and kill in the wrong hands!!!!!

I have been riding ski's for 10 years or more and I have never managed to hit another ski yet, even during competitions.

The good Vs. evil of jetskis has been done to death, and yes, it is for one's self indulgence, as is microlighting (?), dirt biking and most other hobbies!!

If you are sensible and have the knowlege is is VERY unlikely you will get hurt. Yes morons do hire them and have caused death in the past, like anything else with an engine, it has the potential to maim and kill in the wrong hands!!!!!

I have been riding ski's for 10 years or more and I have never managed to hit another ski yet, even during competitions.

You just need a few more beers onboard to sort that out, just like the tourists of pattaya do.

:o

One jet ski can wreck a day for hundreds of people who came to the beach to enjoy sea breeze and quietness. Noise and fumes that one inconsiderate individual releases riding the least necessary invention human kind has ever produced.

Other hobbies (and pursuers) don't do that.

No wonder they are banned from everywhere in Sydney except from Botany Bay where they compete with roaring planes on landing/take off.

We rented one off Jomtien beach last year or the year before. It was in good condition and went well. We ended up giving a guy a lift back to shore who had fallen off the back of an inflatable banana and no one noticed! :o

Jetskis are ok when towing an inflatable or a wakeboarder / waterskiier, but getting drunk and ragging them around is gonna end in tears...

Let me be mean: I wish anyone who likes jet skis go through that. Or even get deported.

I can't tell who I hate more: jet ski renters or the primitives renting to them.

thanks think_too_mut for your opinon but there is

ALWAYS ONE

Edited by cuddleypete

I only asked about hiring a jet ski as i use one at home at the weekends never had any trouble etc, i thought i might find someone out there who knows the good from the bad ,

but all i get is people complianing .

i bet if i put where to find the best girls etc i would off got some good replys

sorry for wasting your time reading my questions

pete

actually - i have to agree with think too mutt. the guys renting them will run you over without a thought. the water is unsafe and they are always doing unsafe things. like the jerks that rent motos and nearly run me down daily - i no longer have any pity or want to help any farang in troubles like that.

accidents

mafia

i just laugh...

but hey .. pete didnt know so give the guy a break. now you know pete and we have saved you at least 30k

I only asked about hiring a jet ski as i use one at home at the weekends never had any trouble etc, i thought i might find someone out there who knows the good from the bad ,

i bet if i put where to find the best girls etc i would off got some good replys

pete

Ask at the windsurfing club shack on Jomtien beach nearly opposite surf bay (?) hotel and 7-11. Thats where we hired one from and everything was fine.

pete

Ask at the windsurfing club shack on Jomtien beach nearly opposite surf bay (?) hotel and 7-11. Thats where we hired one from and everything was fine.

OK THANKS FOR YOUR HELP WILL TRY IT OUT

THANKS PETE

One jet ski can wreck a day for hundreds of people who came to the beach to enjoy sea breeze and quietness. Noise and fumes that one inconsiderate individual releases riding the least necessary invention human kind has ever produced.

Other hobbies (and pursuers) don't do that.

No wonder they are banned from everywhere in Sydney except from Botany Bay where they compete with roaring planes on landing/take off.

Microlight fly over the beach most days!!!!! I have to live with the sound of dirt bikes EVERY DAY near my house!!! I put up with it, it's called tollerance!

If jetskis bother you that much, go somewhere else! Koh chang doesn't have many!

Need be careful when renting from jetski mugs - try to pull fast ones on you. I repeat make sure you check for damages and note them. Also don't go near shallow rocks, or other jetskis (within bumping range). This will result in them saying you damaged jetski. I had this happen once to me and basically told em to fk off and I wasnt going to give them one baht. I was backed up by TGF and my three mates. (power in numbers) Anyways just be careful and follow the laws of the sea. Don't act like a <deleted> and stay away from the swimming/diving areas.

Edited by britmaveric

If I rent a jet ski once or twice a year do I qualify?