Support Please

mikalmus

You advise him to read a work of fiction? :D

Nice to see you back, Maigo :D . Does that mean you're not here anymore? :o Hope you had a good time & I await the start of the bashing with bated breath... :D:D

Don't worry, rain. it has started already. if there is one thing that you can bet on....................

frikkie

So you have or had a TGF from across the world ? Was it a 2 week holiday followed by months apart ? Was she a working girl ?

Sorry but I never fail to be amazed by people who think they have a girlfriend when all they really had was a holiday romance or a paid for hooker.

If it was more, how did you think it was going to work what with you being on the other side of the world ? How often did you anticipate being able to see her each year ? How realistic were you being ?

Get over it, go get drunk and wake up in the bed of another one.

We lived together for 6 months. She works as a waitress. I came back for 5 months so and anticipated staying in thailand for the next 8. I read private dancer while I was over there. Good book. I don't see why that should have any higher chance of the relationship failing this way than most of the others I read on this forum, or how it makes me a fool.

Edited by mikalmus

what is wrong with you? why do you keep recommending this tired cliche as if it were a self help book or gospel? Are you stepehen leather?

What is wrong with you "flamer"..I am free to voice my opinion. As are you, so stick to the topic instead of looking for someone to bite at your drivel. :o

I never thought I would make one of these threads but right now I really need the support. I've just finished with my tha gf over the phone 10,000km away. I found out after being home 5 months and only a week before I was set to return she had be sleeping around and even emailing her ex bf about how she loved him. I don't believe her letters to him were anymore real than those to me. I think she truely believed in her head that she wasn't doing any wrong. Right now I'm really trying to keep my chin up and look forward to what would otherwise be a once in a lifetime trip. I know for certain the 1st thing I'll do is head over to kpg and see her depite her calls for me to never see her again. I am angry for that she has done to me but I'm more angry that she has been so supid. If she was just in it to find a husband to take care of her and her family she was going about it all wrong (I never gave her any money), if she was playing the very long con why would she mess it up by sleeping around. When she talked to me I don't feel she even recognised she was in the wrong. I feel like she is wasting her life moving from one bf to the next then always screwing him over without having anything to show for it in the end.

The worst of it is all my friends over there are her friends much more than they are mine and I really fear I'm just going to be lonely. Basically, I just want to hear from someone that I will have a great time and meet loads of new friends and hopefully a good girl to look after me and not spend what should be the best time of my life wallowing in some dingy bungalow. I think I definately need to learn how to ride a motorbike to get around or else I'll be in the same place all the time (are they easy to lear?, she always drove me around before).

Stupid ######ing thread I know and the biggest cliche possible (except the money and thai bf) but I needed to do it.

I re-read your post and now I cannot quite understand you.

The 1st paragraph you show how much you feel for that girl and you feel sad losing her. And are going to go and find her despite she telling you not to.

Then in your 2nd one, what you seemed only to worry about is being lonely and not wasting your time enjoying life.

It can't be both at the same time, can it? What a strange post!

I think your solution of learning to ride a motor bike so you can get around will perhaps solve all your problems in life for once an for all. LOS is an absolute learner's paradise for learning to ride ! :D

Hi

Agreed, it can't be too difficult when you see all the 6 year olds doing it. I also agree that you want to get away and explore the non tourist areas and meet real people.

Good Luck

TBWG :o

Don't worry, rain. it has started already. if there is one thing that you can bet on....................

frikkie

Aaaawww, he hasn't started on you already, has he, frikkie? :D

Not to worry, I'm sure I'll get my turn, later. :D:bah: Our Maigo always employs "equal opportunities" methods in his bashing! :D:D

Apologies, OP for taking this :o I'll be good now. :bah:

Ok, so you weren't giving her any money and you went back home. She's supposed to just wait around for you? She's on an island, man. Probably for a specific purpose if you get my drift. What is her obligation to you or yours to her for that matter? You sound like a stalker. She has already told you to stay away from her. So stay away. You feel she is wasting her life going from one boyfriend to another. What do you know? Who are you to judge what she decides to do with her life? Are you some kind of relationship Mother Theresa? If you go there to see her you're playing with fire. The islands pretty much have their own laws and she could have short work made of you. Best to listen to everyone else here and find something a little more independent and positive to pursue, than trying to go there and tell her how wrong she is and that you're going to save her and whatever else it is that's going through that ready-to-commit-a-crime-of-passion-in-a-foreign-country-tainted brain of yours.

Sorry, man. You should just leave her alone and move on.

Ok, so you weren't giving her any money and you went back home. She's supposed to just wait around for you? She's on an island, man. Probably for a specific purpose if you get my drift. What is her obligation to you or yours to her for that matter? You sound like a stalker. She has already told you to stay away from her. So stay away. You feel she is wasting her life going from one boyfriend to another. What do you know? Who are you to judge what she decides to do with her life? Are you some kind of relationship Mother Theresa? If you go there to see her you're playing with fire. The islands pretty much have their own laws and she could have short work made of you. Best to listen to everyone else here and find something a little more independent and positive to pursue, than trying to go there and tell her how wrong she is and that you're going to save her and whatever else it is that's going through that ready-to-commit-a-crime-of-passion-in-a-foreign-country-tainted brain of yours.

What can I say except................ Brilliant post Stoney. :o

:o:D:D

aw i totally agree with the above post but i do feel sorry for the OP as i know what he is going through, i am going through the same thing right now. sometimes it is just hard to really believe someone is so "bad" or that they really will lie to your face and that they don't care about you at all. the best thing you can do though is just cut off contact, period, as hard as that may be, and go find a new life and a new girl somewhere else. this time take your time with things, don't jump into a relationship until you feel you have reason to trust a girl.

Edited by girlx

I never thought I would make one of these threads but right now I really need the support. I've just finished with my tha gf over the phone 10,000km away. I found out after being home 5 months and only a week before I was set to return she had be sleeping around and even emailing her ex bf about how she loved him. I don't believe her letters to him were anymore real than those to me. I think she truely believed in her head that she wasn't doing any wrong. Right now I'm really trying to keep my chin up and look forward to what would otherwise be a once in a lifetime trip. I know for certain the 1st thing I'll do is head over to kpg and see her depite her calls for me to never see her again. I am angry for that she has done to me but I'm more angry that she has been so supid. If she was just in it to find a husband to take care of her and her family she was going about it all wrong (I never gave her any money), if she was playing the very long con why would she mess it up by sleeping around. When she talked to me I don't feel she even recognised she was in the wrong. I feel like she is wasting her life moving from one bf to the next then always screwing him over without having anything to show for it in the end.

The worst of it is all my friends over there are her friends much more than they are mine and I really fear I'm just going to be lonely. Basically, I just want to hear from someone that I will have a great time and meet loads of new friends and hopefully a good girl to look after me and not spend what should be the best time of my life wallowing in some dingy bungalow. I think I definately need to learn how to ride a motorbike to get around or else I'll be in the same place all the time (are they easy to lear?, she always drove me around before).

Stupid ######ing thread I know and the biggest cliche possible (except the money and thai bf) but I needed to do it.

Iwould say here lies some of the problem"(I never gave her any money)",/however i was giving one 50000 a month and she still did it,move on, i did ,it it was a lesson about selection, there are many places to meet beautiful women in thailand, my advise, dont let them pull you,.it never ceases to amaze me the types that some westeners will take up with ,in pattaya i see men with what can only be described as the last girl in the bar and probably a cleaner !,.40 or so years old,pace yourself ,you will find one, we learn lessons along the way but hopefully it wil turn out alright in the end,good luck and dont mope over it, there are plenty more !

50,000 per MONTH!!! You got to be kidding. She must have been one great lay. No wonder they sneer at me when I offer 5,000. Must be a lot of guys like you available to keep their expectations high.

Iwould say here lies some of the problem"(I never gave her any money)",/however i was giving one 50000 a month and she still did it,move on, i did ,it it was a lesson about selection, there are many places to meet beautiful women in thailand, my advise, dont let them pull you,.it never ceases to amaze me the types that some westeners will take up with ,in pattaya i see men with what can only be described as the last girl in the bar and probably a cleaner !,.40 or so years old,pace yourself ,you will find one, we learn lessons along the way but hopefully it wil turn out alright in the end,good luck and dont mope over it, there are plenty more !

They are the ones that don't ask for 50,000 baht a month and sleep around when your backs turned :o

aw i totally agree with the above post but i do feel sorry for the OP as i know what he is going through, i am going through the same thing right now. sometimes it is just hard to really believe someone is so "bad" or that they really will lie to your face and that they don't care about you at all. the best thing you can do though is just cut off contact, period, as hard as that may be, and go find a new life and a new girl somewhere else. this time take your time with things, don't jump into a relationship until you feel you have reason to trust a girl.

Sadly, you have to realize that most of them do not tell the truth to one degree or another & are mostly are in the deal for the money, unless you are a young, handsome & charming gent. Consider all of them guilty until proven innocent.

They are the ones that don't ask for 50,000 baht a month and sleep around when your backs turned :o

As long as you arent paying them it dosent matter so much ! :D

Gentlemen, get real.

You will all pay, if not now, then later.

You may well pay less if she is or was a BG (no slight intended here).

Because she has at least a realistic notion of what she expects for giving herself to a man.

Thai women do not save against the day that Mr. Right comes along.

How many men have a fund in advance just in case they marry?

You fall for a woman and then you find the money - she lets you do it (I mean find the money).

Gentlemen, get real.

You will all pay, if not now, then later.

You may well pay less if she is or was a BG (no slight intended here).

Because she has at least a realistic notion of what she expects for giving herself to a man.

Thai women do not save against the day that Mr. Right comes along.

How many men have a fund in advance just in case they marry?

You fall for a woman and then you find the money - she lets you do it (I mean find the money).

Qwertz--Are you inferring that women are not cheap to maintain even after you are married ?? :D

My wife and I are going on a week long bike ride with friends through wine country in California in about a week. Being a nice guy, two days ago I decided to surprise my wife and buy her a new road bike a few days ago for $1000. USD. Of course then she realized she now needed special biking shorts (cost $100.) and a new biking jersey (cost $60) which I bought her yesterday. Today we are off to buy her biking shoes (now needs the clip on shoe type) which will cost me about $200.

You can now see that wives are cheap to maintain if you just stay with the simple pleasures of life like bike riding !!! "NOT" :o