Air Conditioner For House Buying Advice

Jimmyd

Okay, I surrender. How can I contact Will (apparently aka "Br1stol") at A1 Aircon?

There are quotes from him in above posts, but I cannot find the original post to click on his member name.

Searching for Br1stol on the search page comes up empty...

I realize that phone numbers cannot be posted, so can somebody PM me with his number, please?

I now have Will's contact information (e-mail, phone & website).

If you'd like to contact him, please send me a PM and I'll forward the info to you privately.

He was just here in my condo today to service my air con units, and I can recommend his services.

I have a Samsung. I chose that one because it was the most efficient energy user. The remote sucks but other than that the unit is very quiet and has had no problems for two years.

checked a whole bunch of AC's and LG are by far the most energy efficient.....

LG must be better at marketing non-facts as for sure they produce more heat at the compressor ( heat is lost energy when you talk electric.

i know Will personally ,

as a direct result of the positive feedback from this Forum , it has brought him a LOT of work

its good to see for a change , somebody being complemented for the work / service they provide , rather than the usual negative flames.

just goes to show the *power * forums such as these can impact on somebodys business and livelyhood..

keep up the good work i say !!

hmmm , now what were those advertising rates again :o

Bannerman

• 1 month later...