Inexpensive Apartment Btwn Ekamai And Onnut?

Kimagure

Hi everyone!

Within the next few months I will change apartments, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend an apartment near Sukhumvit between Ekamai and Onnut?

I was hoping for a cheap one bedroom apartment (up to 6000B a month or so for now). I would like to be within 5-10 minutes walking distance of the BTS if possible, with internet access. I don't mind if it is occupied mainly by Thais or farang. Of course, in my dreams, I would prefer that it was a large room, with a large balcony, quiet surroundings, etc....

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

Hi everyone!

Within the next few months I will change apartments, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend an apartment near Sukhumvit between Ekamai and Onnut?

I was hoping for a cheap one bedroom apartment (up to 6000B a month or so for now). I would like to be within 5-10 minutes walking distance of the BTS if possible, with internet access. I don't mind if it is occupied mainly by Thais or farang. Of course, in my dreams, I would prefer that it was a large room, with a large balcony, quiet surroundings, etc....

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

no way you get a big balcony for 6k/month. just get off the bts and walk around, you should find something under 7k baht, but itll be a very basic studio. gl

Hi everyone!

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

no way you get a big balcony for 6k/month. just get off the bts and walk around, you should find something under 7k baht, but itll be a very basic studio. gl

Try KTA Mansion, Soi Barbos 2, Sukhumvit 42. The rooms are 44sqm, studios, western bathroom, no kitchen but nice and inexpensive restaurant downstairs, room (food) service at no extra charge

About 10 mins walk to Ekamai BTS. 8K baht, balcony (but small) and True Internet available (600B per month).

Hundreds of students (and some teachers) from the BKK Uni live there.

Hi everyone!

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!