Time To Tie The Knot.

Ozziepaul

G'day to all,

Well, we have decided that it's time to tie the knot.

I have a certificate of divorce and nothing else. The cert is legit and from the family court in Oz.

I would be most grateful for the collective wisdom of this site to offer up some pointers as to just how a simpleton like me can pull the strings together to keep the 'missus' happy.

Basically I have sheet all idea as to what to do. The missus doesn't want a traditional thing and is happy to dot the i's and cross the t' at the 'office'.

After, I think it may be pretty cool to splash some cash back at the farm and get all the locals as pissed as they possibly can, but one step at a time. First I wanna keep the little lady happy.

I live and work in LOS and for me, it aint high on the agenda cause I love my dark darling and that's that. But you know women?

So, I wanna do the right thing and figure that 18 months of pretty good time and smoothish sailing is enough.

I await your wisdom with gratitude and a gun to the head...LOL.... :o ....joking of course.

Cheers N beers.

Big Paulee.

G'day to all,

I await your wisdom

Cheers N beers.

Big Paulee.

Congratulations.

Personally I would marry twice.

1.In an English speaking country,where official forms can be issued & recognised by other countries.

2.In Thailand ,in your betrothed's ampher,and the marriage is officially recognised and certificate stamped and witnessed.

Take copies of both ,scan & pdf and save in your website/email folder.

Enjoy the Thai wedding ,they are usually more fun than Anglo-Saxon ceremonies.

:o Wiley Coyote

Er you cannot legally marry twice in this scenario! The second time around would be illegal since you would be legally married the 1st time!

A Thai marriage at the Amphur is a legal marriage, and recognised worldwide as such.

Simon

G'day to all,

Well, we have decided that it's time to tie the knot.

I have a certificate of divorce and nothing else. The cert is legit and from the family court in Oz.

I would be most grateful for the collective wisdom of this site to offer up some pointers as to just how a simpleton like me can pull the strings together to keep the 'missus' happy.

Basically I have sheet all idea as to what to do. The missus doesn't want a traditional thing and is happy to dot the i's and cross the t' at the 'office'.

After, I think it may be pretty cool to splash some cash back at the farm and get all the locals as pissed as they possibly can, but one step at a time. First I wanna keep the little lady happy.

I live and work in LOS and for me, it aint high on the agenda cause I love my dark darling and that's that. But you know women?

So, I wanna do the right thing and figure that 18 months of pretty good time and smoothish sailing is enough.

I await your wisdom with gratitude and a gun to the head...LOL.... :D ....joking of course.

Cheers N beers.

Big Paulee.

Happy and Missus? :o

Have u ever heard the word "oxymoron"? :D