Any friendly farang women in bangkok?

Bukseeda

I'm a British guy (28) living in Bangkok.   Not looking for a girlfriend but some female friends to go for a drink with and have a laugh.  I'm not looking for sex or anything, I just miss the company of western females.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

too bad,I cannot be there now, sigh, time for us to get ourselves some good thai medicine to make us feel good, and I know those spirits are just great!

It will be just super to have Boo and Elfe and the rest of the girls at the same time.  Wow we really will have a party don't you think?   Beats the summit anyday!

:blues: :o  :laugh:

Hey DaveYo

I'll be back at the beginning of december (again - round 2 of trying to relocate  :D ) - let us know when you'll be around and we can all go for a drink (make sure you bring the little lady  :o )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

actually boo, just went to koh phagan last month with my mate and his missus from the highland.. he is an old mate of mine and that was the first time i met his missus..

so, we either spent time catching up or drank shitloads of beers... i totally forgot that i need to score as well.. i just realised when i was about to leave the island.. bugger me dead!!!!, haven't got a root, yet!!! i was a real hopeless git, wasn't it???

i also reckon those farang girls in the islands don't like city boy like me.. i think they d prefer long haired brawny, ugly and dark mucks like them common beachboys. otherwise they d go for their own kinds. what d you reckon? :o

pongster303

Disagree there pongster, just the dark-skinned beach boys are a bit more forward than you! they also have lots more experience hitting on farang girls than you do. However, BEWARE these girls as these are the ones I warned flug about in a previous post. Lots of these girls are just looking for their "I had a thai boyfriend while on holiday" fling. Supposing you want something a bit more substantial (then again, maybe not :D ) avoid the beachy girls! Esp the ones wearing fisherman trousers and having a (fake) tattoo on their backs! :o

sbk, yes you re right they re more straight forward than me...and they have more opportunities as well.. them beach boys are waiters and it s much more subtle for them to make a move...

anyway, not that i blame them or myself....i wish i could say good on them but i don't...it happened to me a few times when i had an eye on the same lass as they did.. they always got shirty and some occasions they just didn't want to serve me...

to be honest, sbk, i wouldn't mind a fling with them beachy girls at all..but of course,only if i meet one who re pretty much with it...not all over the place like i usually met....and another thing, they must not wear fisherman pants at all time!!!! lol.... :D

pongster303

ps; if any of you lassies out there re not in to fisherman pants, email me or something, eh?? so we could talk about how bad it is.... :o