aye.. they will block your account.. I was using it with pokerstars.com WHILE I WAS IN THE UK.. Then I tryed to withdraw some funds to my bank account whilst in thailand and it got blocked, havnt got round to asking them to put it back on yet, but I assume they will :o

aye.. they will block your account.. I was using it with pokerstars.com WHILE I WAS IN THE UK.. Then I tryed to withdraw some funds to my bank account whilst in thailand and it got blocked, havnt got round to asking them to put it back on yet, but I assume they will :D

:o Well, that blows my plan.

I play Party, Paradise, Empire, etc. and I'm always a little paranoid about cashing out and having the check/EFT run through my US bank account. I was hoping I might be able to take a little vacation in the LOS and use my Neteller for my pocket cash needs. Sounds like that won't work.

Update, I just checked the Neteller site and asked the online help folks if I'm a US customer am I able to use my cash card in Thailand. The lady I chatted with said that you should be able to use your card in Thailand.

I did notice on their site that they use a different network for cards issued to non-US account holders. I think it was Cirrus and Maestro. Perhaps that might be the difference?

Cant see there being a prob with using any cash cards they issue you with in thailand, but you may have probs if you log into your account from a thai IP. :o

That's why the technology gods created port forwarding. :D

• 4 weeks later...

It seems Party and Empire poker sites block ALL access to the cashier function from Thailand. I can still play (however badly LOL) at the tables tho!.

However.... I had no problems accessing Neteller!

For me, I just had my nephew log in and do the cashier stuff for me. But be warned.....don't have another player do it for you..... if another player accesses your account from their computer..... Party and Empire will now associate his account with yours and will not allow you to play at the same table. They do this by associating his IP address with your account.

I've had big arguments with Party and Empire over this. I live in Las Vegas and many local players all use cable modem for Inet access. We all are dynamically assigned IP addresses from the same pool, so over time different LV players may be assigned the same IP address albeit at different times, of course. When Party/Empire see this....the just blindly go ahead and associate the accounts. Since there are so many LV players, now our choice of table can become very restricted. :D:o

• 5 years later...

yes since end of 2009 or begin of 2010 it is now possible to use your Neteller account from Thailand, after they have verified your identity and IP adress by phoning you.

Anyway, I was using already my free Neteller Plus MasterCard without problem in the shops or withdrawing money.

But I am not sure you can apply for a new account from Thailand.

If you don't have Neteller, just click on my link to receive a bonus the first time you will fund your account: NETELLER

I have also Moneybookers which works from Thailand and pays you back 30% of the fees generated by all your referals: click here--->>Moneybookers

And finally if you are looking for a good and new business based on the surebets, have a look here : CASHCLUB21 or here IN FRENCH

post-93362-082502600 1280356428_thumb.gi

Edited by cedel