Investment Visa

I am holding a retirement visa but have a condo cost me more than 8million Bahts in BKK. I guess I could convert my Retirement Visa to an Investment Visa easily with this condo. If I had the Investment Visa, could I work for companies paid me a monthly salary or I could only work for my own investment, say I open a coffee shop?

Any non immigrant or immigrant visa can apply for a work permit. I have even heard of cases where someone had a retirement visa and was able to apply.

Be aware the condo cannot be second hand and must be approved beforehand to be eligible for the investment visa.

As for employment, it does not matter if you work for someone or you work for yourself. Both ways you can get a work permit.

www.sunbeltasia.com

As for employment, it does not matter if you work for someone or you work for yourself. Both ways you can get a work permit.

Is it the same for getting a work permit when working for myself (internet business) who is married to Thai wife? I have a one year extension of stay already from marriage.

I am holding a retirement visa but have a condo cost me more than 8million Bahts in BKK. I guess I could convert my Retirement Visa to an Investment Visa easily with this condo. If I had the Investment Visa, could I work for companies paid me a monthly salary or I could only work for my own investment, say I open a coffee shop?

If you obtain a work permit your retirement status comes to an end.