Suvarnabhumi Not Among The World’s Best

Thaising

People at AOT that have worked their way to the top are too busy lining their pockets,

......just like their commrads at the Customs Dept, Land Office, Highway Dept., Post Office, Police Dept., Govt. Pharmacutical Org. etc..

They feel they deserve to get rich. They earned the right to pilfer, and have little interest in anything else.

Exploiting your position is a way of life here.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This survey on Suvarnabhumi was based on responses of passengers. Apart from passengers, I wonder how badly the airlines would privately rate it? Airlines can't publicly rate it bad as they are trying to fill seats. However, incidents continue to occur of airplanes being damaged by the cracks in the runways. Fortunately, there have been no major accidents. I thought with all the discussion in blaming Thaksin that these issues would have been fixed, but that is still not the case.

People at AOT that have worked their way to the top are too busy lining their pockets,

......just like their commrads at the Customs Dept, Land Office, Highway Dept., Post Office, Police Dept., Govt. Pharmacutical Org. etc..

They feel they deserve to get rich. They earned the right to pilfer, and have little interest in anything else.

Exploiting your position is a way of life here.

The new airport as the cherry on the cake of all mega-projects highlights this with the amount of corruption scandals and issues that have surrounded it.

No-one is ever held accountable, and as so long as it remains than way the malfeasance will continue, as doing next to nothing to punish these people is only rubber-stamping their wrongdoings.

I notice China is taking harsh measures with malfeasance.

It's endemic in Thai society.

Tud, please don't tell bendix. I don't want to hurt his feelings.