Need Helium

ChiangMaiThai

You could check with the businesses that sell household gas, they may be able to steer you in the right direction. If not try the hospitals / dentists they usually have laughing gas online.

Out of curiosity (that killed the cat) what do you want with the said gas ?

Planning a party ??

Doing a deep salvage dive to 300 feet ??

Just want to sit at home and talk like Alvin the chipmunk ??

The mind boggles.. :o

Oh i just googled it.. Beer keg thingy-me-bob. ??

You could check with the businesses that sell household gas, they may be able to steer you in the right direction. If not try the hospitals / dentists they usually have laughing gas online.

Out of curiosity (that killed the cat) what do you want with the said gas ?

Planning a party ??

Doing a deep salvage dive to 300 feet ??

Just want to sit at home and talk like Alvin the chipmunk ??

The mind boggles.. :o

Oh i just googled it.. Beer keg thingy-me-bob. ??

I've tried three home gas places with no luck. Is the laughing gas used by dentists and hospitals actually helium? I thought not.

I've actually got to arrange an ongoing promotion at work and the bosses are crazy about balloons. (Really). I will try the hospitals. Are there any party planning services you are aware of in Chiang Mai that may know?

Does anyone know where I can get helium in Chiang Mai? I need a tank of my own and a steady supply. Thanks.

I'll check with my neighbor. She had a party a year ago and wanted helium for balloons. Be forewarned though the company she went to wanted her to use hydrogen because helium was out of stock. That would be quite a shock. I noticed a shop with a variety of industrial gas cylinders just east of Mike's Burgers on Chiang Moi Rd. They're on the right side of the street as you head towards Warorot Market.

Edited by Sojourner

For our research projects at the uni we use several different types of gases, usually pure grade including helium. They are large cylinders about 1.5 meters tall (AL size) which will be 3 to 4 thousand liters. I suspect it is not cheap but will check at the office on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) as to where we buy ours.