Live Broadband Tv Via Internet

Guest Reimar

Guest Reimar

TV 110 Version 2.0

Just uploaded the below mmentioned Program to the Download Section of TV.

TV 110 - Live Broadband Internet TV

Let you see online TV but YouTube as well. You have the choice to even use your own language.

Installation: The program don't need to bee installed. Just run the file tv110.exe! Best you create a shortcut on your desktop.

It would be interesting to get YOUR experinences to know!

Edited by Reimar

Guest Reimar

Funny! 67 views on this post and 16 ownloas from the TV Download Section but: NOT ANY REPLY about how the program works for you!!

That is something which will be interesting for all of the members who like to look TV on computer!

Please Ladies an Gentlemen show your experiences!

Thanks.

Funny! 67 views on this post and 16 ownloas from the TV Download Section but: NOT ANY REPLY about how the program works for you!!

That is something which will be interesting for all of the members who like to look TV on computer!

Thanks.

Even funnier, you've never told us about how the program works for you. :o

EDIT: OK, I tried it. It's basically a collection of links for existing streaming video links, some WMV some RealPLayer et.c, designed to look like a media player program. It has an obnoxious gui and it's plastered with odd ads, mostly pushing a $25 version of the player. A web page could do exactly what this program is offering, such as SquidTV

Edited by Veazer

Guest Reimar

Thanks.

EDIT: OK, I tried it. It's basically a collection of links for existing streaming video links, some WMV some RealPLayer et.c, designed to look like a media player program. It has an obnoxious gui and it's plastered with odd ads, mostly pushing a $25 version of the player. A web page could do exactly what this program is offering, such as SquidTV

Oh, I'm very sorry if I had disappointed you!

But I was just getting that program yesterday an done a very short testing which was working well for me. I'm also able to connect to youtube.

About the Player (25 $) I haven't seen but I've to tell that I even don't had looking for that! So please excuse me about that!

I'm quite busy with my work and even to prepare the downloads for TV! I just run some testings that the programs are secure and clean and also working.

Anyway thanks for your reply!

Thanks.

But I was just getting that program yesterday an done a very short testing which was working well for me. I'm also able to connect to youtube.

About the Player (25 $) I haven't seen but I've to tell that I even don't had looking for that! So please excuse me about that!

I'm quite busy with my work and even to prepare the downloads for TV! I just run some testings that the programs are secure and clean and also working.

I downloaded, ran it for 20 minutes and deleted it. It simply does not compare to MaxTV, VLC or TVU.

BTW SG1 S9 for all sifi buffs, is now running on the shoutcast TV via your free VLC player, just watched and recorded it (all 9 hours of it).

Sorry if my reply seemed rude, I was just trying to give an honest review. Like youbet said, this program is quite weak compared to some of the other stuff available.

Guest Reimar

Thanks for all reply's!

I'll take a look at your suggestions asap but I need to have the time for it.

For myself I'm not a movie freak an just look sometimes for a few minutes. It was interesting for me just to see and listen some news from german TV that's all. My main TV channels are ABC an ASTV2 because both is in english and covers Thailand and Asia. And I get it on Cable!!

Edit

Forget to mention that all critics and suggestions are welcome.

If some of you have some suggestion for some software to place on the download, please let me know the details and I'll take a look at it and, if is usefull, I'll place it to the downlaod as well.

Thanks.

Edited by Reimar

Thanks for all reply's!

I'll take a look at your suggestions asap but I need to have the time for it.

If you want to make some time then look at VLC - http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ it is a media player, a media server as well as a IPTV and IPRadio client. It has most codec's included in it and I have been using it on my wintel boxes as a replacement for WMP and use it on all the unix and Mac boxes we have. As far as a free media server or client it is one of the best I have seen.

Guest Reimar

Just played a bit with the progran!

For me it works fine. I can open the most channels and watch and listen!

One thing must be installed on the computer:The Realplayer Runtime! (beside of Media Player). Without Realplayer about 50-60% of the channels don't work!

If I've more time I'll try a bit more but it seems to be ok. The complaint about the Ad's may isn't that much! I haven't get any ad, except I click on the promotion ad's!