I Can't Get Google Video To Download To Google Player

garro

Thanks Domininque, I have sent you a PM.

I just don't understand why the download to mac/windows option is no longer available in Google video. Is it just me having this problem?

For some reason I am not being offered the option to download to my computer when I search google video today. Only offered download to video ipod/sony psp.

Any ideas?

I'm seeing this problem as well, there is no longer the option to download the .gvi version of the videos (renamed .avi file :o )

For some reason I am not being offered the option to download to my computer when I search google video today. Only offered download to video ipod/sony psp.

Any ideas?

I'm seeing this problem as well, there is no longer the option to download the .gvi version of the videos (renamed .avi file :o )

Is there any news about this? Is it a permanent change?

The orbit downloader is all you need to download from any of these video sites. Doesn't matter if the connection goes bad either, because it can resume where it left off:

http://www.orbitdownloader.com/index.htm

geoffphuket

Just tried to download but unfortunately it won't work on a mac. Is there a similar tool for the Mac?

garro,

I uploaded the Google Video Player to the Download Section if you still ned them!

That's not the problem. The problem is that Google Video is no longer giving the option to download the file to the local pc in .gvi format. Now the dropdown only shows iPod/PSP format (mp4)..