Best Place To Buy Furniture In Pattaya?

Meg_2003

Ill be moving house soon, so Ill need to buy all new furniture.. eg. Computer tables, TV cabinets, Computer Chairs, Sofa, Dining Table ect.

I have seen several open air furniture shops around Pattaya but just wondering if anyone knows of a good one with nice furniture at decent prices. I don't need anything fancy, Just something that looks nice at a reasonable price.

I'm looking for somewhere that will put the furniture together and deliver it.

Thanks for any help :o

Ill be moving house soon, so Ill need to buy all new furniture.. eg. Computer tables, TV cabinets, Computer Chairs, Sofa, Dining Table ect.

I have seen several open air furniture shops around Pattaya but just wondering if anyone knows of a good one with nice furniture at decent prices. I don't need anything fancy, Just something that looks nice at a reasonable price.

Behind the Big C on 2nd Road is a big open air place that has the best prices in the area.

They will of course deliver and you can haggle on the prices if you buy a few pieces ( all these places basically sell the same stuff).

I have had success with Koncept Furniture located between Index Living Mall and Siam Country Club Road. It is the large seemingly open air store some 30 meters before you enter Siam CC Road.

You can negotiate prices and the quality meets and often exceeds Index.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I would suggest checking out the B-B Club. They offer discount prices on what appears to be imported quality (lots of leather) modern design furniture from China. Higher end than Index and Concept but interesting selection.

To find go to the Big C Mall at Pattaya Tai and Sukhumwit.

Exit the back of the the Big C and turn right walking towards the Duck Plaza Mall.

You will see the furniture store as you approach the Duck Plaza Mall.

Edited by Jingthing

Thanks for the replies!! I was looking more towards the open air places rather than places like Index, as I have animals so prefer not to buy anything too expensive in case it gets damaged and needs to be replaced.. There are so many of these open air places around (Pattaya Tai near Big C, Pattaya Klang near Foodland, Sukhumvut) I was wondering if anyone had used any of these places and if so, what they thought of the furniture/prices.. Ive seen one on Sukhumvit advertised on TV that they give some free furnature if you buy alot there, and they have other promotions also, so was thinking of trying there but wanted to get other peoples opinions .. :o Still looking for any recommendations

Back of Big C north is OK and if buying a few items you will be able to 'haggle' on price - also for cheap ceramics & plastic items the place behind Big C north is cheap as chips - but you do need to check everything as a long are seconds - got a ikea 6 person dinner set for 180B !

• 2 weeks later...
Check out the Index Living Mall on Sukhumwit, a bit north of Pattaya Klang. They are a mid-range place but they often have good sales on. Even without sales, I think they offer decent quality at fair prices.

I agree, the only downside to the place is that sometimes you have to wait a long time to get the item you want, they seem to have changed their policies regarding stock recently.

• 1 year later...

Behind the Big C on 2nd Road is a big open air place that has the best prices in the area.

They will of course deliver and you can haggle on the prices if you buy a few pieces ( all these places basically sell the same stuff).

www.wee-mobelart.com

www.wee-mobelart.com

Obviously you have some connection with this place (Most of your posts are advertising this same shop)

..looking for a bit of free advertising? :D

...<snipped>..Obviously you have some connection with this place (Most of your posts are advertising this same shop) ..looking for a bit of free advertising? :o

Hmmm...well I've no idea who the person was who suggested the shop behind Big-C,

however, I've been going there when ever I needed cheap furniture for the last 5-years.

Having just moved to another condo, last week I purchased a cheap clothes closet (wardrobe)

[190x120cm w/3-drawers] for a mere 2100-Bt. I'd looked at shops elsewhere and they

were 3-500-Bt higher for the identical products. Delivery was same day and free.

And, NO, I've no affiliation or connection with the shop!

Try INDEX on Sukumvit for mid priced furniture or also another place on other side of Sukumvit around by Therrapassit. If you want designer style South Pattaya Rd there is some French place on the left before you get into downtown. They have some interesting stluff.

Chaing Mai has the best had carved teak but not the best craftmanship in the world--

Cheap stuff in Naklua but go in daytime only.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for any help :)

www.wee-mobelart.com

Obviously you have some connection with this place (Most of your posts are advertising this same shop)

..looking for a bit of free advertising? :D

Is it the wifes place,but it is still the cheapest place in Chon Buri when it comes to quality furniture.

Kjetil