Baan Somprasong Condo

Thaifreak

Right on the beach;overpriced for interior architectural design (only saw many condos there on internet)

Huge terrasses .As the condo has not a lot of floors and has a nice garden this mean a lot of insects....

Manager knows his job (met him sometimes;helped me for bureaucraty stuffs )

I live in Baan Somprasong but in the houses just up from the condos and can say its a lovely place to stay altho i cant comment on the interiors of the condos as I havnt been in any of them but they look very spacious from outside. The gardens are well kept and the gardeners and workers extremely nice and polite. The pool area is immaculate too and just 5 steps from the beach. Cant say that I have been bothered by the insects much and my house is surrounded by alot of greenery but saying that I never open my windows just incase!! hehe

I live fairly close to them, and they seem quite nice, if not a little pricey. A colleague of mine inquired about leasing (1-year term) a room there a few years ago, and I think he said they start at around 30,000 baht/month - perhaps a little more now.

Thanx for info. I find the place on Google Earth but do they have a webbsite, cant find any info on the net other than a visitors review.

I'm interested to rent as I going to the area from november -07. Some demands is, transportations to golfcourses and pattaya, WiFi.

How about grocery store nearby?

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
Looking to buy a townhouse in Baan Somprasong. Anybody got it – please send me a pm.

I know I'm 6 months too late but if you're still interested I have a townhouse at Baan Somprasong for sale. It's a corner unit, nicely renovated and selling with company.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanx for info. I find the place on Google Earth but do they have a webbsite, cant find any info on the net other than a visitors review.

I'm interested to rent as I going to the area from november -07. Some demands is, transportations to golfcourses and pattaya, WiFi.

How about grocery store nearby?

The website is www.baansomprasong.com

lots of golf courses nearby, phoenix is 10 mins away, (cycle there!!) 7/11 (does that count as grocery store) a couple of GREAT markets, walk there.

Wifi... sort yourself out.