Hotel Near New Airport Please

jersey200

hi guys fly back from krabi ..last day of our holiday at 22.00

fly out back home next day 10.00

so would like nice hotel not far from airport for me and my wife ,

thank you great site been a big help to me ..

Grand Inn Come Hotel

King Kaew Road

5 mn from airport

Sananwan Palace, very nice and friendly almost-new guesthouse about 20 min by taxi from the terminal, with pool under 500 Baht. My personal favourite. This thread has some of my pictures-

Floral Shire Resort is just on the edge of the airport, maybe 5 minutes from the terminal. 1200-1300 baht. Brand new. No pool. Sort of motel style.

Queen's Garden Resort only 5 - 10 min. from the airport. New, no pool, said to be pretty basic, not very clean. 900 baht.

Grand Inn Come, sort of a typical Thai small-town hotel on a noisy street, no pool, 20 min. from airport, 1800 baht. "Let out professional masseuses treat and pamper your stiff and stressed."

Avana Hotel, sort of the kind of suburban upscale hotel where Thais hold weddings and conferences. Pool and all the usual amenities, 1200 baht. Maybe about 25-30 min. from the airport.

Ibis Hua Mak Chain hotel about 30 min from the airport with reportedly small boxy rooms and gruff, unfriendly staff. Pool, 800-1200 baht.

Rachana Place, a hostel off the Bangna-Trat highway AWAY from the city centre, self-described 25 min. from the airport, 350 baht. Free WiFi.

On Nut Guest House, backpacker hostel about 35-40 min. from the airport and within walking distance of the end station of the Skytrain/BTS line.

Nasa-Vegas Hotel, many recommend. Said to be 15-25 min. from the airport. 590 baht, 900 baht rooms have a jacuzzi. No pool.

www.novotel.com it is reight opposite terminal, 5 mintue walk, and there is also a eat as much as you like buffet, which is actually one of the best i have ever ate, an i dont like a lot of food :o

www.novotel.com it is reight opposite terminal, 5 mintue walk, and there is also a eat as much as you like buffet, which is actually one of the best i have ever ate, an i dont like a lot of food :o

If you are willing to hand over a suitcase of dosh to them.