Delivery Services

timballwiz

Greetings. I've been here less than a week, but have thankfully already found a wonderful condo to rent.

My next question, though, as I get ready to move out of the serviced apartment and into my condo soon, has to do with shopping and delivery. I've searched and searched on the site, but couldn't find any information for anything other than restaurant-delivery services and the odd mention of a grocery store here and there.

My condo is furnished, but I've still got to buy more than a handful of household goods (from wastebaskets to linens, towels, pillows, etc.) that I'd normally, back home in the U.S., go to a Target or somesuch to buy. But then, back home, I'd also normally drive to them. (I don't have a car here, and don't plan to.)

So if I go to a department store and buy more than I can carry, do any offer delivery services? Same goes for grocery stores -- from what I've read there aren't any that offer online shopping, but which offer delivery services if you do the shopping in the store?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!