Mouth To Mouth Kissing

Darlek

What’s with the noses on these two girls? One looks like she borrowed her nose of Michael Jackson, and the other looks like she's been sniffing glue. :D

Not that I don't find the thing erotic, but they are typical looking bar girls/pro's. Not the best looking examples of Thai females I have ever seen, but I guess they’d do the trick.

They look good lying down :D:o

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes way. You too are in the minority of poor observers. The nose surgery that was mentioned is done to make these boys look more feminine. In the case of the two pictured above, it hasn't worked. This is my last post on this topic.

Thank you gentlemen. Wasn't trying to start a pissing contest. Just responding to the stated subject of "mouth to mouth kissing" with some of my own experiences.

I'm only a visitor to Thailand for the past eight years and spend 8-12 weeks a year there, so I'm not about to try to form a serious relationship with a non-working girl. While some people think they can start a relationship and it will somehow survive in a long distance situation, I'm not that optomistic about that kind of relationship. Hopefully in the next dozen years I'll be able to make the transition to living in Thailand largely fulltime. At that time I'll likely exit the rent-a-pooying market and look for something better. But my experience has been to this point that the Thai ladies are fully trainable to meet any request in the intimacy department.

Take care,

WISteve

Thank you gentlemen.  Wasn't trying to start a pissing contest.  Just responding to the stated subject of "mouth to mouth kissing" with some of my own experiences.

I'm only a visitor to Thailand for the past eight years and spend 8-12 weeks a year there, so I'm not about to try to form a serious relationship with a non-working girl.  While some people think they can start a relationship and it will somehow survive in a long distance situation, I'm not that optomistic about that kind of relationship.  Hopefully in the next dozen years I'll be able to make the transition to living in Thailand largely fulltime.  At that time I'll likely exit the rent-a-pooying market and look for something better.  But my experience has been to this point that the Thai ladies are fully trainable to meet any request in the intimacy department.

Take care,

WISteve

:D:D well I didn't have to train my wife but that's a different story. :o Yeah Usually when i kss my wife it is usually the tongue is outside. but most of the time she sniffs me. I have to go hahahaha :D

But my experience has been to this point that the Thai ladies are fully trainable to meet any request in the intimacy department.

Take care,

WISteve

'Fully trainable' ??!! :D

You are writing about Thai ladies as if they are some kind of animals. Very offensive :o

Jem

Oh Please!

Training has nothing to do with treating them as animals!

Recall I'm the one who refers to myself as a monger, preferring NOT to refer to the ladies with that derogatory term?

So a personal trainer is dealing with animals as well?

Some of the other posters commented that the Thai ladies were somehow unable/unwilling to partake of mouth-to-mouth kissing (recall the topic of this string?). That has not been my experience.

Teaching/training has no negative connotations whatsoever. It refers to teaching someone what you enjoy and I would think that would be a positive in every way. If you're looking for something to object to, I'm sure you'll make something of nothing. But I have the highest regard for the ladies I associate with at the present time who are in the trade.

Get a life.

~WISteve

But my experience has been to this point that the Thai ladies are fully trainable to meet any request in the intimacy department.

Take care,

WISteve

You are writing about Thai ladies as if they are some kind of animals. Very offensive :o

Jem

Jem Jem,

Trainable: Open to experiencing and adopting varying techniques, attitudes outside the commonly accepted belief system.

trainable is a common term used amongst us farangs used in quite a few situations, be it male to female, or as seems to be the most delusional, female to male. :D

Cheers,

maikee

Take care,

WISteve

Jem

Don't think so, else how does your other half know what satisfies you? Telepathy? As for terminology: you sound a bit PC objecting to perfectly good English.

• 4 weeks later...
OK...lots of are saying that the Thai women dont kiss mouth to mouth or in this case, tongue to tongue because they never had bf's or husbands that did that to them, even foreplay? Man, then doesn't that mean the Thai men just dont do that? Is it because they dont know how and dont want to look like a fool? Or is it bad breath? I highly doubt it's the breath. They do have mouth wash, gum, and mint there dont they? I think i need to take a trip to Thailand and show some of the men a few things. Someone has to be the aggressive one. :D

Well, since i showed my g/f how french kissing works, she doesn't do anything else. Am i just lucky? :o

I was trying to be polite. Whoremonger whould be the word I was referring to.

And she was kissing her "chin"?

Yeah, right. We'll keep it PG here but that wasn't what I saw or experienced..... -_-

87DSC00469.JPG

Of course they are doing it for money! I'm sure you're live-in is just there 'cause you're such a stud, right? :D:D:wub: I'm not that delusional, thank you.

Take care,

WISteve

Well i'm sure you didn't spend that much... you can hardly say that they are good lookers... :o

And yes wy wife is with me because i'm such a stud :D:D

is there any problem with thais kissing on the mouth in respect of their bad breath and possible transmission of hep b or TB ?

most thais have feelthy breath due to the spicy foods they eat so one wonders if there is

some kind of reluctance to kiss on the mouth .

you hear that thai men are reluctant to go down on a women so is kissing also a nono ?

say deep tongue french kissing ?

Few days ago I saw the commercial of mint bubble gum in USA. It says: "Eat Thai, Kiss The Guy" :o