Thanks To The Duke

miltonbentley

Just wanted to be the first to thank the Duke from The Duke's restaurant for his generous gift of awesome giant pizzas for the party.

Unexpected but most welcome and absolutely delicious.

Thank you.

For those that have booked a place get down here quick it's rocking!

Pissing down here mate, but seems to be easing so see you in a bit. Save us some pizza :o
looks like we missed out on the pizza but the ribs salad were great, and the free flow of beverages till about 10.30pm was superb, Im sure evryone had a great night. For some, its probably still going. (will probably pay for that in the morning Chas!) :D

I know that making a bunch of pizzas for a party isn't as tasty as fresh, hot ones, but I like the Duke's pizzas a lot.

What did other people think?

:o

Missed out on the first batch but managed to catch hold of the latter set :D

Add my thanks to Dave of the Duke for the pizza - I think the poor guy delivering the boxes got mobbed in the rush to get a slice. The lovely Rachel brought over a couple of slices of the Pepperoni to McSpicy and me on the front gate and they were great.

When Woody sent up the burgers late in the night they were also very popular with the crowd.

Thanks very much guys it was a really nice thing to do to help make the CM ThaiVisa party an awesome event.

CB