The Crappiest Movie You Ever Saw

GreenShone

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blues Brothers 2000 - That movie is an insult to the original and should never have happened! :o

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this.

Yes, those were good movies. A really crappy one was "Maximum Overdrive". I think King may have even botched misdirected that one himself.

HA HA, I love this movie. It's one of those "It's so bad, it's good" type of movies.

Wild Wild West :D

Enough said

Agree on this one. Very bad.

The worst movie ever made has to be, "Killer Klowns from Outer Space".!

I also agree here, very bad.

Anyone ever see the Eddie Murphy movie Vampire From Brooklyn.

Complete and utter crap!

Freddy Got Fingered would have to be the worst movie ever produced, period. It's vile and just wrong. Tom Green should be shot.

I thought Maximum Overdrive was alright, maybee it's music by AC/DC that made it ok.

Street Fighter wth Van Dame was crap.

There is a movie with Stallone in it, I think it's called Cop Land. Boring as batshit.

Although it's far from the wost movie ever, Terminator 3 was a bit of a let down compared with the first 2.

I forgot to mention The Kingmaker. Horrible all around but dubbing the soundtrack into Thai (curiously only for when a Thai was speaking and not when a farang was speaking) when all actors spoke all lines in English was archaic and just added to one of the top 3 worst movies I've ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...
The Bridges of Maddison County, starring Clint Eastwood and some bimbo, worst movie my wife ever forced me to go to and even she thought it was crap!! Any movie that has Cint Eastwood crying is not for male viewing. :D

:o How could you not like TBOMC! It's classic and sad romance, yes Clint was crying his eyes off but that what's all about.

Crappist movies? American Pie and most teen movies! Can't stand the teen and the talk. Good for home VDO, time for nothing .. nothing nothing .. put it on .. watch and nothing nothing .. all crapppp. Well, you could get a lol out of them sometimes and that is the only credit I give it to them teens movies.

Edited by legag

I remember once seeing an early Kung <deleted> film "The one armed swordsman.

As a cavalry charge surged forward of several hundred horsemen armed to the teeth towards a narrow bridge.

Our intrepid hero somersaulted & suspended in the middle of air ,above the horsemen.deftly he slashed with his sabre,and after a blink of the eye all 200+ horsemen were dead .

He didn't look out of breath,there was no blood or gore on his sword (so he must have cleaned it on his descent ,not easy when you only have one hand & have to hold the sword at the same time !)

This film was the worst dubbed film ,and he said in a Yorkshire accent,

" Let tha' be a lesson,don't challenge the Old Armed Swordsman !"

:o Wiley Coyote