The Crappiest Movie You Ever Saw

GreenShone

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passion of the Christ. Hands down or should I say hands nailed.

Snuff film disguised as religious experience.

Really? Though I'm not Christian any longer, I was raised that way. So, I know the story well. I thought the movie was very moving and could easily see how the story could become the basis for a religion.

Passion of the Christ. Hands down or should I say hands nailed.

Snuff film disguised as religious experience.

Really? Though I'm not Christian any longer, I was raised that way. So, I know the story well. I thought the movie was very moving and could easily see how the story could become the basis for a religion.

Not in a position to comment on that religion. Just on a really bad movie! Maybe its better if you speak Aramaic.

You're thinking there must be something to The Passion of the Christ besides watching a man tortured to death, right? Actually, no: This is a two-hour-and-six-minute snuff movie—The Jesus Chainsaw Massacre—that thinks it's an act of faith.

http://www.slate.com/id/2096025

Edited by Jingthing

I haven't seen it yet, but...........

Violence Of The Lambs

Lamb to the slaughter: a scene from Black Sheep. They're mad, they're baaad, they're dangerous. And they're sheep.

post-18822-1187520378.jpg

Bizarre though the killer lambs in these pictures are, they've got a good cinematic heritage – they were created by the team behind the Lord Of The Rings films, Weta Workshop.

One of the team, Dave Elsey, was recently nominated for an Oscar for his work on Star Wars, Episode III.

But their latest creations in the bizarre film Black Sheep are more woolly than wonderful.

The movie, from first-time Kiwi director Jonathan King, centres on a family farm where a herd of mutant mutton develops a taste for human blood.

Actor Nathan Meister plays sheepphobic Henry, whose brother Angus is secretly running a genetic engineering project on the farm.

Naturally it all goes wrong and threatens to turn New Zealand's 40million sheep into rampaging carnivores.

The movie, which received a rapturous reception at the Toronto Film Festival, will be released in New Zealand next year and will hit cinemas here soon after that.

Bet it won't get a ewe certificate... :o

Edited by Old Croc

"Tidal Wave" starring Lorne Green (remember the tv show Gunsmoke)

Originally titled "Nippon chinbotsu" (Japan is sinking) Lorne Green was dubbed in later to coax American audiences.

Only film I ever walked out on.....and I was only 12 years old......that's bad.

The second half of that movie with George Clooney and Quentin Terrentino where they cross into Mexico and it turns from a adventure story into a vampire movie. The first half was pretty good, but the vampire bit was just plain silly. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

The second half of that movie with George Clooney and Quentin Terrentino where they cross into Mexico and it turns from a adventure story into a vampire movie. The first half was pretty good, but the vampire bit was just plain silly. :o

dusk till dawn,

dusk till dawn,

I like from Dusk til Dawn!

Oh, The Hostel sucks!

Isn't the whole point of seeing a crappy movie to forget it and its name ASAP? Anyway, some of the BEST crappy movies I've seen are the BLADE vampire series with real life tax evader Wesley Snipes. Very enjoyable, and even use great B actors in key roles like Parker Posey, and almost dead Rhodes scholar Kris Krisofferson.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - the book was heaps better.

The radio series was better, the vinyl albums were better and the BBC TV series was better. ....... There is only one Arthur Dent...... but the books were best.

One that really got me was Dune, if you hadn't read the books (the first trilogy at least) it was probably an entertaining movie, if you had read the series, the film version was very disappointing.

And Sting has to take a special 'over-acting' award ........... "I will kill him"