Desperately Need Help

I searched answers to my questions in this topic and everything so confusing & non consistent.

there were talking about a bank account with 400K, and then about the requirement of a work permit to get the non O visa, I'm truly lost.

All I want is to live with my wife in peace.

can someone help? what are my options? where do I start?

By telling us your wife is Thai.

If so you, not being Thai, can stay here one year at a time (extensions of stay) with proof of 40k per month family income. That can be wife, you or both total. Proof for local income will be tax records for at least 3 months. For foreign pension it would be Embassy letter. For foreign income it seems to be up to the office and may require transfers/tax payments.

If you can not meet the above extension of stay requirements you must leave every 90 days or less. But you can then immediately return if you have a multi entry visa or obtain a new visa. Your marriage certificate, copy of wife id card(signed/dated) should help to obtain non immigrant visas at Thai Consulates. If you have 400k in a bank account somewhere you can probably obtain a multi entry type visa that will cover 90 day stays for up to 15 months. Singapore has been using this method and Penang may do with 200k in a Thai bank account.

Other options if over age 50 or if you plan to work.