Buy Condow To Rent Out

hi i'm dennis 26 years old im planning to buy a cople off condo's in thai to rent out.

i have the money to do so, i just like to know or this is possible for me as a foreinger. and what are the papers and so to do so.

i alsowe wonder do i need a business visa for this.

from my own experience - it's very difficult to rent out property and most of the time it will be unoccupied.

don't buy, unless you are going to stay there or your family/friends for a part of the year while on holidays.

property in thailand, and especially in condos (for foreigners, in the touristy areas), is overpriced at the moment - not the best time to buy for rent.

Renting out your Condo's can be ok,if your lucky to get long term rentals,but with high and low seasons you may find half the year they could be empty.You don't need a business visa to own them.If you buy at a good price and are prepared to wait keep them a long time then you may make money.There is loads of advice on the internet as to the in's and outs of the buying process.

why would you do this?

please share your brilliant business plan

Why wouldnt he do this? If he has the money and wants to do it, up to him. There are several half decent properties around delivering pretty good yields.

You talk a lot, Jimmy CA, but you don't say very much.

hi i'm dennis 26 years old im planning to buy a cople off condo's in thai to rent out.

i have the money to do so, i just like to know or this is possible for me as a foreinger. and what are the papers and so to do so.

i alsowe wonder do i need a business visa for this.

There's plenty of threads on TV with answers you're looking for. From what I've seen rental yields are low in Thailand compared to other places - seem average 6% - 7% (pre-tax and pre expenses, but excluding capital gains/losses). Given the pitfalls/ risks that you'll read about on TV, I think there might be better ways for you to earn that sort of return, particulalrly if you're not based in Thailand to keep an eye on things.

why would you do this?

please share your brilliant business plan

Why wouldnt he do this? If he has the money and wants to do it, up to him. There are several half decent properties around delivering pretty good yields.

You talk a lot, Jimmy CA, but you don't say very much.

nonsense

once again