Are Farangs Who Marriages Failed Lucky?

bangkoksingapore

Are you an enlightened farang?   

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please please please, someone tell me who is wrong!

The girl accepting the offer? The farang giving the offer? What should the girl do? Stay at home and starve. See her parents get ill and die? What should the farang do? Take his money and wrap them around his dick and wank?

How fair is fair enough? How happy is happy enough? Do people think this world can be perfect? Every man young handsome and rich? Every woman young beautiful and rich? You think everyone gets together and stays forever only because of sexual attraction? If there weren't unevens, if there weren't unfairness, couples most likely won't stick together forever! A few disagreements they are looking for someone else next morning! What do you think makes a man and a woman try to tolerate each others' shortcomings? Sex?

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meemiathai, I understand your point, but so far as I am concerned,nobody should have to have sex with someone they are not attracted to (this by definition, as we know they would not have considered having sex with that person unless money was exchanged.) Full stop.

Edited by WaiWai

People like RB are funny! They see someone unluckily having a knee pain. They think of themselves as good people. They think how noble they are, how morally superior they are. They feel the need to do something to help the situation which then the main purpose is to make themselves feel good. They then hold their breath, and make one viscious blow to the person's face. Then they ask "Does your knee still hurt?".

Sir, could you please come out towards me from where I am and have a look and realize that that dark forest is in fact just the pubic area which you are sniffing from a drawing of leonardo da vincci. Or if you would want to sniff even closer, the Alien it seems is just a pubic lice. A little medication will deal with the matter. No need to call back to Houston and blow off those nuclear bombs!

Well I am not going to ask Mr CP to do the same. For his nose has been glued to the drawing. And his ability to see through the rectum of that pubic lice amazes me. Does he hold the world record for narrowmindedness?

No offense, CP. Just for fun. :o

Meemiathai, I understand your point, but so far as I am concerned,nobody should have to have sex with someone they are not attracted to (this by definition, as we know they would not have considered having sex with that person unless money was exchanged.) Full stop.

Would it be more correct to say if you can have sex with the person you want to you are lucky. :o

Hand in Glove - The smiths

Hand in glove

the sun shines out of our behinds

No it's NOT like any other love

this one's different

because it's us!

Hand in glove

we can go wherever we please

and everything depends upon

how near you stand to me

And if the people stare

then, the people stare

oh I really don't know

and I really don't care

Hand in glove

the Good People laugh

Yes, we may be hidden by "rags"

but we have something they'll never have

Hand in glove

the sun shines out of our behinds

Yes, we may be hidden by "rags"

but we have something they'll never have

And if the people stare

then, the people stare

oh I really don't know

and I really don't care

So hand in glove I stake my claim

I'll fight to the last breath

If they dare touch a hair on your head

I'll fight to the last breath

The good life is out there somewhere

so stay on my arm, you little charmer

But I know my luck too well

yes, I know my luck too well

and I'll probably never see you again

I'll probably never see you again

I'll probably never see you again

People like RB are funny! They see someone unluckily having a knee pain. They think of themselves as good people. They think how noble they are, how morally superior they are. They feel the need to do something to help the situation which then the main purpose is to make themselves feel good. They then hold their breath, and make one viscious blow to the person's face. Then they ask "Does your knee still hurt?".

Sir, could you please come out towards me from where I am and have a look and realize that that dark forest is in fact just the pubic area which you are sniffing from a drawing of leonardo da vincci. Or if you would want to sniff even closer, the Alien it seems is just a pubic lice. A little medication will deal with the matter. No need to call back to Houston and blow off those nuclear bombs!

Well I am not going to ask Mr CP to do the same. For his nose has been glued to the drawing. And his ability to see through the rectum of that pubic lice amazes me. Does he hold the world record for narrowmindedness?

Well it made me laugh out loud, more power to your elbow. Brilliant, keep it coming...on a serious note you and wai wai make good reading and interesting too. I've had my say in this debate, more interested in what you two have to say.......plus anyone else of course.

No offense, CP. Just for fun. :D

If i would be ten or twenty years younger, i might have asked you for a bit of what you are on now. But nowadays these sort of funny pills are a bit strong for me.

Can anyone tell me what on earth these last couple of pages have to do with the topic, or how one can make any sense out of these posts without being on LSD?

:o

I'm quite shallow, but reaching new depths after reading this post. Keep them coming!

Am I translating correctly

1st paragraph: Idealists do good things to make themselves feel good. Their self proclaimed good deeds cause larger problems.

2nd paragraph: This one is tough. Idealist have a perception of a beautiful world. It's only a perception and after further study, its beauty is as tainted as the world they are trying to change.

3rd paragraph: More of above and an open mind might help in realizing one persons hel_l could be another's heaven.

Probably got it all wrong, but it was a fun read.

No offense, CP. Just for fun. :D

I'm quite shallow, but reaching new depths after reading this post. Keep them coming!

1st paragraph: Idealists do good things to make themselves feel good. Their self proclaimed good deeds cause larger problems.

2nd paragraph: This one is tough. Idealist have a perception of a beautiful world. It's only a perception and after further study, its beauty is as tainted as the world they are trying to change.

3rd paragraph: More of above and an open mind might help in realizing one persons hel_l could be another's heaven.

:D

The first one it meant exactly what you said except I wasn't really trying to imply anyone being an idealist. It is just human nature. Instead of trying to accurately heal the problem they hurt somewhere else which wasn't really a problem thus creating new problems.

The second one, I was trying to point out that from the angle they saw things, things seemed very ugly but in fact they might not be really as ugly as they are. The situation might not be really as bad as they seem if they can try to look at things differently. (not nicely put though)

The third one is I thought CP has a very subjective view which I don't think any of my words is likely going to change his view.

I actually wanted to say he could see through the rectum of the lice with both eyes. The eyes must have grown very closely together.

Thanks. :o

Edited by meemiathai

I like the craziness of this subject. There's really no right or wrong. Everyone wants to put their idea of right on each other. Women should wear veils and stay at home. I understand the old geezers chasing the young girls. Being from the West I can't deny it a bit pathetic at the same time. It's funny to see the couples. I talked to an owner of a pub and she said 90% of the girls are in it for the money. She was very clear about that. Love can grow over time though. Another truth is that all marriages start with 'love' and many end without it. But at the same time you don't need love to have a successful marriage. Each persons idea of success is different.

I don't think any relationships are going to be ended by Thai the words of TV members. Differences in opinion will go on. One thing true is that each year more and more old guys find wives in places like Thailand like it or not.

I like the craziness of this subject. There's really no right or wrong. Everyone wants to put their idea of right on each other. Women should wear veils and stay at home. I understand the old geezers chasing the young girls. Being from the West I can't deny it a bit pathetic at the same time. It's funny to see the couples. I talked to an owner of a pub and she said 90% of the girls are in it for the money. She was very clear about that. Love can grow over time though. Another truth is that all marriages start with 'love' and many end without it. But at the same time you don't need love to have a successful marriage. Each persons idea of success is different.

I don't think any relationships are going to be ended by Thai the words of TV members. Differences in opinion will go on. One thing true is that each year more and more old guys find wives in places like Thailand like it or not.

Another enjoyable post and thanks for the work on analysis meemeethai and others explains a lot

My friend once told me this story.

He was sitting in a bar after a long week of teaching english when two farang ladies came and sat in the bar close to him. they initiated conversation, but he was not interested in them. they seemed confused about this. they asked him why farang men love thai women more. well he said, farang men like thai women because they are more beautiful and have better personalities. but then he had a change of heard and asked one of the western women if she wanted to go back to his apartment on soi on-nut, and she said no. well then he said, if you dont want to go to my apartment than what are you doing talking to me. you dont want me but you still want my attention like a little dog? i hate all western women who not give me any, i love thai women they know i am farang and powerful. i dont approve his next move, but he slapped this farang women across the face with his hand, then he called out one of the girls numbers to let her know he selected her and left the bar.

Edited by bangkoksingapore

Fun read is right, bit like a cryptic crossword thanks for the help with the puzzle. I am useless at cryptic crosswords.

He was sitting in a bar after a long week of teaching english when two farang ladies came and sat in the bar close to him. they initiated conversation, but he was not interested in them. they seemed confused about this. they asked him why farang men love thai women more. well he said, farang men like thai women because they are more beautiful and have better personalities. but then he had a change of heard and asked one of the western women if she wanted to go back to his apartment on soi on-nut, and she said no. well then he said, if you dont want to go to my apartment than what are you doing talking to me. you dont want me but you still want my attention like a little dog? i hate all western women who not give me any, i love thai women they know i am farang and powerful. i dont approve his next move, but he slapped this farang women across the face with his hand, then he called out one of the girls numbers to let her know he selected her and left the bar.

You have a vivid imagination and when you have said that about you, you have said everything. I guess you have a tenuous hold on reality and live in a fantasy world as a result of being deprived of attention when you were a young boy......about two weeks ago.

You have a vivid imagination and when you have said that about you, you have said everything. I guess you have a tenuous hold on reality and live in a fantasy world as a result of being deprived of attention when you were a young boy......about two weeks ago.

Relax RB! :o What BKKS post, might not necessarily reflects his personality and views. It's not easy to really tell.

His posts look like trolls but do efficiently stir things up. They bring us opportunities to see things from many different angles in which normal people don't see. And his posts had not appear to me that he was actually condoning something or otherwise. He was merely using a stick to touch areas that had not been touched yet. Well done actually. Stimulating. Ha ha, what a troll!

:D What a jerk! To smack the farang girl? I would have been begging there all night long for a shag! At least if all failed he knows he has the money there and would not upset the little big boss down there!

The third one is I thought CP has a very subjective view which I don't think any of my words is likely going to change his view.

I actually wanted to say he could see through the rectum of the lice with both eyes. The eyes must have grown very closely together.

What you did do though is flaming me lacking the ability to formulate logical arguments.

Stop it, please.

Men and women who drink alcohol do not love their families. They are sinners. Of course I don't believe this myself but some people do. It's easy to find faults in people. Women who drank alcohol in Salem Massachusetts in the time of witch hunts would have been burned at the stake. Now what are we hunting for? Who are we trying to burn in the name of the goodness we know?

Don't you know it's the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, an age of harmony and understanding?

Hair - Aquarius

Hair - black boys white boys

Assuming that you are not what could be described as a troll, you have an interesting set of friends. I would suggest expanding, your social environment a bit, and also include people that are not the dregs of society without any social skills and have washed up in Thailand's bars as last resort to manage some sort of human contact.

It's funny to see the couples. I talked to an owner of a pub and she said 90% of the girls are in it for the money.

And I always assumed that young Thai Girls found old Farang men with grey hair and fat guts sexually attractive, thanks for the enlightenment.

The owner of that Pub is sure on the ball.

Well, what's the argument then Maigo. Does this thread go on because someone thinks they are going to change someone else's mind about this?

And I always assumed that young Thai Girls found old Farang men with grey hair and fat guts sexually attractive, thanks for the enlightenment.

I guess that means that anyone married to one of these guys probably isn't happy be that person a young girl or and older lady. Sadly most men become this way as they get older.

I wonder if men married to fat wrinkly old ladies can really be happy married to them.

So I guess the message is that no one likes old people and so old people must hate themselves. God I would hate to old! But that day will come. How will I live when I am an old unwanted person?

Old people should acknowledge that they are unwanted and be put in a colony on an island. I'm glad we've finally resolved this issue. So how many members want to get on the next boat to the island of the wilted. Have you ever seen the movie Logan's Run? Once you turn 30 you must die. Youth is perfection and cannot be wasted on the old.

Edited by Aujuba

What you did do though is flaming me lacking the ability to formulate logical arguments.

Stop it, please.

Sorry CP. :D

I will ridicule myself for compensation. I am such a dog that I get horny looking at the arse of a lice!

By the way, CP, you sound like you are a very serious person. You sound like a robot. :D Reminds me of an Austrian poster here a few years back. "Yohan" or something like that. Anyone here remembers?

If these old men are so pathetic, than shouldn't they be the object of our pity instead of ridicule? Isn't it human nature to ridicule something when you are jealous?

Why is it so important to clarify that the way you live your life is so much better than the way other's live their life?

Perhaps, BK hit on a fair point, those who are in stable marriages with someone their own age still have feelings toward young women no matter how much they tell themselves that they do not.

If these old men are so pathetic, than shouldn't they be the object of our pity instead of ridicule? Isn't it human nature to ridicule something when you are jealous?

Why is it so important to clarify that the way you live your life is so much better than the way other's live their life?

I guess you didn't get that it is all about research.

It's printed right there on that curtain you weren't supposed to look behind..

This is just another thread set up to bash old people and and anybody with a normal sex drive, IMO.

Most of the sanctimonious men I've met in Thailand have been there, done it and have found a sort of morality along the way.

And there's nothing more dogmatic than a convert.

The thing that leaps out at me when I read posts like is the obvious deep impression left by convention and especially the media on many people.

Old is repulsive, young and beautiful is good, old men should not cavort with girls and in fact should stay off the streets.

Congratulations to the converted, now go find a way to dispose of all undesirable elements, if you can do that with mere words.