What Happened To Weho?

booman

Weho,

Please come back, It feels so empty without you. :o

Now your life has meaning. You have a reason to live.

But weho has always been here... you just had to look inside yourself to find your "inner" weho.

P.S. I love tribute threads.

Welcome back, Weho!!!!! :o

Please dont leave us again, Life is not the same without you!!!

:D

Well, it's your lucky day, cause I've posted AN ENTIRE BOOK that I wrote, it's on the Sports board. It's called something like "Bookazine sports..." It has four complete chapters I wrote. And you can read it for FREE.

and, if that isn't enough to keep you going, I've posted something on the GAY thread called "gay conversions".

If anyone was thinking of ending it all, now you'll probably hold off for another day or two.

I'm going to give you a very rare 1/2 smiley... quite frankly, you didn't warrant getting a full similey, but it's a start.

Welcome back, Weho!!!!! :o

Please dont leave us again, Life is not the same without you!!!

:D

Well, it's your lucky day, cause I've posted AN ENTIRE BOOK that I wrote, it's on the Sports board. It's called something like "Bookazine sports..." It has four complete chapters I wrote. And you can read it for FREE.

and, if that isn't enough to keep you going, I've posted something on the GAY thread called "gay conversions".

If anyone was thinking of ending it all, now you'll probably hold off for another day or two.

I'm going to give you a very rare 1/2 smiley... quite frankly, you didn't warrant getting a full similey, but it's a start.

I, too, am glad you're back - you make me smile! :D Tell us next time you are going to disappear for so long.