Urgently required ! teacher for teaching eng

:o

==Urgently Required !!==

Qualifications:

1. 'American Teacher' living in Bangkok now. Especially not very far from King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Pracha Uthit Road. Unless the distance is not the problem for you.

2. Experience in teaching for at least 1 year in any field.

Workplace:

1. A new language school located at the new building in front of KMUTT, the very good location.

2. Working time depends on each course,generally after 6.00 p.m. of Mon-Fri

Interested person please contact:

Kitti 0-2982-6834 press 5 or

[email protected]

profit - negotiable

e-mail : [email protected]

:o

==Urgently Required !!==

Qualifications:

1. 'American Teacher' living in Bangkok now. Especially not very far from King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Pracha Uthit Road. Unless the distance is not the problem for you.

2. Experience in teaching for at least 1 year in any field.

Workplace:

1. A new language school located at the new building in front of KMUTT, the very good location.

2. Working time depends on each course,generally after 6.00 p.m. of Mon-Fri

Interested person please contact:

Kitti 0-2982-6834 press 5 or

[email protected]

profit - negotiable

e-mail : [email protected]

How much are you paying? I hope it's not the slave-like hourly rate of 400 or worse 350 Baht, or is it???

And what do you mean by "profit negotiable"??? Your ad seems VERY dubious to me to say the least, sorry. And one last question: why don't you advertise it on ajarn.com? Ummm, let me answer that one for you: your ad was refused! I know for a fact that they will never allow such an ad to be posted on their site for lack of information like pay etc.

Cheers

Sow yeu want two teech Engglish in Thailand.

You may have noticed my many posts on this board ranting about the pathetic salaries offered English teachers in Thailand.  By acknowledging this problem you have already taken an important step.  Here are a few additional >>

I have come to some conclusions about why Thailand can get away with paying such bad wages to teachers. I think it's because of the dearth of sleazy, flea-bag western men who are willing to put up with the wages because they are not qualified, or they are running away from the law in their own country, or more commonly >>>>>more>

and

As a Director of Studies of a major institute in Thailand, I would like to share some of my thoughts on the issues of the low payment that many English instructors complain about on your web site.etc (my word)

I would really like to suggest that the English instructors that feel they are not earning enough salary, pick and go back home instead of wasting their time here, since the rates can not ever go up to please their needs.

also

at least when i do get that 450baht per hour corporate class, i'll be able to say "financial consultancy,...

the point is, as i'm sure you well know, the situation will never change so long as there are farangs in thailand desperate to stay here, doing anything to stay here...

Another great site and good read...

http://ajarn.com/fairdeal.htm ::o:  :cool:

I have come to some conclusions about why Thailand can get away with paying such bad wages to teachers. I think it's because of the dearth of sleazy, flea-bag western men who are willing to put up with the wages because they are not qualified, or they are running away from the law in their own country, or more commonly >>>>>more>

Example: AUA

Rinrada -- read the site posting you linked, and it had good information and valid points of view. I was wondering why no one has the information on the "lousy teachers" stored somewhere to be available to prospective employers. I mean if the unethical, unprofessional individuals were only available to get the super low paying jobs because they showed up drunk, sexually harassed children, and any of the other criteria that a reputable school would not want in their employ, then maybe it would help the salaries of the dedicated and professional individuals. Maybe ajarn or someone else could monitor this information because most(?) of the individuals do it for the visa help provided. I don't know

what can and should be done, just wondering aloud, I guess.

I know some employers wouldn't care, but I'm sure most would prefer someone legitimate and professional. Or would they if they can get a low-life for half the price.