Free Tickets To Koh Samui

lupin

Greetings all

Long story, bottom line is I am stuck with 2 x non-refunable train and boat tickets from BKK to Ko Phangan (boat stops at Ko samui first so you could get of there if you wanted)

These tickets are one way only for travel on 29th august (next wednesday) depart BKK Train station early evening.

Anyone who wants them can have them...... just Msg me.... You will need to pick them up or provide address for me to post to you.

cheers

Peter

Greetings all

Long story, bottom line is I am stuck with 2 x non-refunable train and boat tickets from BKK to Ko Phangan (boat stops at Ko samui first so you could get of there if you wanted)

These tickets are one way only for travel on 29th august (next wednesday) depart BKK Train station early evening.

Anyone who wants them can have them...... just Msg me.... You will need to pick them up or provide address for me to post to you.

cheers

Peter

How much would you pay the person who will take those free tickets from you? :o and will you provide money for the other needed expensess too?? :D

Edited by zaza

Peter

How much would you pay the person who will take those free tickets from you? :o and will you provide money for the other needed expensess too?? :D

I'll give this post the due consideration it deserves .....