Ask Weho

threelegcowboy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Weho thinks we're not good enough for her/him/it, and that's why no postings; either that or there is a severe punishment going down; the only thing is we're the ones really being punished.

Weho, we want to know if anything has happened to you at the supermarket; i especially enjoyed reading about the time you rammed that obnoxious kid with the cart! have you been on any baht buses lately? any incidents? i had a bit of a row with a cashier at Tesco; but i'm sure weho has had better fights.

Can we start a drive to get Weho to return? Perhaps a small plea might be in order to intice him/her/it to come visit us.

I doubt if Weho would accept any monetary inducement to return as he/she/it seems to be doing this for the betterment of man/womankind, but it is worth thinking about.

Would you be willing to provide Weho with your services as his new "poolboy" a few days a week? I think that he might go for that. :D

You say "he" as though you know. I always thought Weho was a lady.

Certainly I would offer him/her/it my services as a "poolboy" if he/she/it would post. I might be a little long in the tooth to be called a "boy" but if it makes Weho happy, then so be it.

Just let me know what days are mine!

Weho has admitted to being a gay man.

I hope you enjoy the extra-curicular activities involved in being Weho's poolboy, and don't worry about being over-weight or a little on the old side. You should have seen the picture of the last one that he posted! :o

Edited by Ulysses G.