threelegcowboy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weho,

What is your favorite entertainment venue?

Good question.

I guess I would have to say my water-proofed computer chair.

Oh my now that was an unexpected answer.

Does this chair have a hole in the seat?

Come on posters help me out with questions to Weho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weho.

Are you addicted to internet forums?

How many simultaneous IP's do you have?

Have you ever written a novel?

How's the shopping cart going?

Which gender are you? Or do you use a cathetar?

Why do you go to Malaysia?

How many holidays have you had from TV?

Were you on TV as someone else previously?

Assuming that one day you will get banned, will you re-incarnate?

Soundman.

1. regarding "man, woman, other"... that reminds me of that store in Amerigay called "Bed, Bath and Beyond"... what the heck is in the "Beyond" department? To answer your question, I am ALL of those categories.

2. not sure what trading standards are... I haven't technically "worked" for a magazine, but one once wrote an article about me, then had to write a retraction and apology. go figure.

Are you addicted to internet forums? NO...I'M ONLY ON TV AND SOMETIMES LONELY PLANET. NOTHING ELSE, NOTHING PLANNED. EVER.

How many simultaneous IP's do you have? ONLY ONE. NO NEED FOR MORE THAN ONE. IF I WERE TO GET KICKED OFF SOME SITE, I WOULDN'T FEEL A NEED TO "COME BACK"... THEY EITHER LOVE ME, AND EMBRACE ME, OR THEY BAN ME. I'M OK EITHER WAY.

Have you ever written a novel? WRITING ONE NOW, JUST GOT THE ADOBE FRAMEMAKER NOVEL WRITING SOFTWARE AT TUKCOM.

How's the shopping cart going? NOT TOO GOOD. WHEELS NEED ADJUSTMENT AND CALIBRATION.

Which gender are you? Or do you use a cathetar? ALL GENDERS, NO CATHETAR, NO COLOSTOMY BAG... OCCASIONAL ENEMAS THOUGH. LOVE 'EM!

Why do you go to Malaysia? I'M ACTUALLY GOING SOON, CONNECTING FLIGHT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY THOUGH.

How many holidays have you had from TV? MULTIPLE... AND THE NEXT "VACATION" MAY BE PERMANENT.

Were you on TV as someone else previously? NEVER. WHY WOULD I WANT TO PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE ELSE?

Assuming that one day you will get banned, will you re-incarnate? NOT A CHANCE. GUARANTEED.

Good man weho.

Well, that is probably the most honest admission to come from a public figure in years. Few men in public life have the courage not to read newspapers or internet forums....None, that this reporter has met, have the guts to admit it.

What do I like:

A. I went to that BBQ Bob's in Carrefour today, as someone recently suggested... I like their 19 baht tacos... reasonably healthy (go light on the cheese), soft shells ONLY)... I didn't know it was all the way in the back, by the loud arcade games.

B. I like the people, and they seem to like me, cause I'm so genuine, well, by Pattaya standards that is.

I am planning a Christmas/Kwanza party... I want to rent out a hotel ballroom, and sit on a high throne, and have a podium with a microphone about 20 feet opposite me, where the local populace can come and speak, and just pay tribute to me. in English. please, 3 minutes maximum per speech. no gifts or flowers, but you can bring like an open bottle of Fanta, or one of those plastic water bottles with a straw, people leave for the Thai gods, and set it next to the speaker's podium.

And I'm not sure what I admitted that was such an "honest admission"...

Do you administer your own enemas? If yes, how do you do it - what position do you assume? What fluid(s) do you use? Do you have to 'hold it' for a certain time? How often do you have enemas? What are the contra-indications for enemas? What are the benefits?

There are lots of personal questions I would like to ask but will respect your pertinent past personal privacy.

What is that called again when there are several words starting with the same letter?

Do you administer your own enemas? YES, BUT I ALSO GO TO YANHEE HOSPITAL IN BANGKOK, WHERE THEY HAVE A GREAT ENEMA DEPARTMENT.

If yes, how do you do it - what position do you assume? LAY ON FLOOR, ON SIDE, ONE LEG UP.

What fluid(s) do you use? ENEMA COFFEE, BOUGHT AT FAUSTINO PHARMACY, PATTAYA NAKLUA... IT'S ORGANIC, JUST GREAT FOR ENEMAS...

Do you have to 'hold it' for a certain time? BEST TO HOLD IT ABOUT 15 MINUTES, BUT I'VE NEVER MADE IT PAST 11 MINUTES.

How often do you have enemas? AT HOME, ABOUT ONCE EVERY TEN DAYS, ALTERNATE MONTHS IN BANGKOK.

What are the contra-indications for enemas? NOTHING FOR ME.

What are the benefits? YOU FEEL GREAT AFTER... SO CLEAN, SO PURE, SO INNOCENT. IT'S REALLY AN ENCHANGING THING TO DO. THE BENEFITS ARE STILL DEBATABLE, BUT THEY JUST GET RID OF OLD STUFF INSIDE YOU. BUT AS FAR AS THE FEELING, IT FEELS GREAT.

Edited by Weho

Do you administer your own enemas? YES, BUT I ALSO GO TO YANHEE HOSPITAL IN BANGKOK, WHERE THEY HAVE A GREAT ENEMA DEPARTMENT.

If yes, how do you do it - what position do you assume? LAY ON FLOOR, ON SIDE, ONE LEG UP.

What fluid(s) do you use? ENEMA COFFEE, BOUGHT AT FAUSTINO PHARMACY, PATTAYA NAKLUA... IT'S ORGANIC, JUST GREAT FOR ENEMAS...

Do you have to 'hold it' for a certain time? BEST TO HOLD IT ABOUT 15 MINUTES, BUT I'VE NEVER MADE IT PAST 11 MINUTES.

How often do you have enemas? AT HOME, ABOUT ONCE EVERY TEN DAYS, ALTERNATE MONTHS IN BANGKOK.

What are the benefits? YOU FEEL GREAT AFTER... SO CLEAN, SO PURE, SO INNOCENT. IT'S REALLY AN ENCHANGING THING TO DO. THE BENEFITS ARE STILL DEBATABLE, BUT THEY JUST GET RID OF OLD STUFF INSIDE YOU. BUT AS FAR AS THE FEELING, IT FEELS GREAT.

Do you mean the Fascino Pharmacy?

Faust - a learned and prayerful alchemist. This, I think, describes you?

Enchanging???

But thank you for sharing this with us.

Enchanging???

Yes, yes, yes... you're right... I meant ENCHANTING. And I think I got the pharmacy name wrong because whenever I go there, I'm kvelling so much over the prospect of new enema supplies coming in, that I just forgot the name. Odd that you didn't ask about how one lubricates the enema hose.

Got Weho's picture. LOVELY!!

My questions,

1) How does Weho takecare himself?

2) What's the number of lipstick Weho uses?

3)Where I can buy that powder? (Weho is my idol, i want to be cute as weho)

4)Can I put leeches at my eyebrows like Weho? Just funkier and Hotter than posh Victoria Beckham :o

5)Love Weho's eyeshadow..Is it Argentum or Platinum

Weho's pic

5948-pic-5.jpg

5948-pic-1.jpg5948-pic-4.jpg

Edited by BambinA

Nice pictures, but sorry to disappoint... it's not me... I don't live in an sweatshop, and I don't use fans... strictly air-con for me.

Are you "projecting" something? Do you have issues you want to discuss here?

Enchanging???

Yes, yes, yes... you're right... I meant ENCHANTING. And I think I got the pharmacy name wrong because whenever I go there, I'm kvelling so much over the prospect of new enema supplies coming in, that I just forgot the name. Odd that you didn't ask about how one lubricates the enema hose.

Perhaps 'kvell' is the wrong verb to use here? From the internet (which, of course, could be wrong and we mustn't believe everything we read and hear) kvell

is a Jewish word meaning to beam with pride and pleasure. e.g. Jewish parents are prone to kvell over their children's achievements.

Regarding lubrication of the various tubes inserted into various orifices K.Y. Jelly has been the lubrication of choice for several decades. Everybody knows that! I am sure that there are not many bedside tables that do not contain the requisite tube.

I thank the forum moderator for letting this thread continue. I know some here have been pushing the limits here trying to get WEHO to self destruct. In the past I have been known to be most unkind in this area. By starting this thread I hope to reach some kind of atonement.

I am taking a liberty here by asking Weho to answer questions that everybody would like to ask

ASK WEHO A QUESTION AND BE CIVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Weho,

I see you are an enema fan. Taking that a step further, whether or not you personally are a violator, what do you think about the fact that sex toys (dildos) are illegal in Thailand? Did you know that fact before you moved to Thailand?

Edited by Jingthing