Std Testing In Bangkok?

Cakiko1

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of where farangs can get std testing in bangkok. Let's Go suggests planned parenthood but I can't find any information on them online. Also, if you know of some where do you know if it's open on the weekends? (it's an emergency)

and no, this isn't a "i've had too much fun while in thailand and now i need to figure out if i caught anything" post.

any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Chris

where would you go in your home country?

I'm sure just about EVERY hospital and health clinic can offer this, its a pretty silly question.

Besides it obviously is a ""i've had too much fun while in thailand and now i need to figure out if i caught anything" else why would you need emergency testing?

Edited by Solosiam

Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's) Can be test in any Hospitals or Clinic in Thailand.

But now a day they are also hv a Lab thatz doing all kind of test for you.. as i remember one of the lab is on sukhumvit rd next to the lighting shop thatz wasnt far from Rex's hotel. They are also hv another lab on Jeang wattana..I think this lab will charge you cheaper than in hospital.

And you are also consult your local Pharmacists in the pharmacy shop next door to your house ( but make sure itz a Pharmacist license on duty )

Basically most of all are open on sunday too but i think if u come to talk with a Pharmacists first u will get the idea about what worrying you.

price for the test are around 800-2500 baht depend which medical center u go.

TigerLily