Loving Thai Women

cramy

I dont think they are , If I ask my friends in the UK they would probably say nothing about Thai women but ramble on about a Scandinavian type blonde etc but on a personal level I have always wanted a dark long haired slim wife, kind of a "perfect wife if I could choose". Just turned out I got one and jolly lucky I feel.

why are thai women so popular though the western world?

Where is this Western World on the map??? Is it near Dream World or Safari World?? :D

I know only the: Wild jungle hunters and preys' World???and NO one there is popular; they exchange roles and acting scenes everyday!

:o

I dont think they are , If I ask my friends in the UK they would probably say nothing about Thai women but ramble on about a Scandinavian type blonde etc but on a personal level I have always wanted a dark long haired slim wife, kind of a "perfect wife if I could choose". Just turned out I got one and jolly lucky I feel.

What if her dark long haired was extensions?? :D

what if you would serve her more or different food than she used to have and get fat(er)?? :D

Will you perfect wife would exist?? :o

Wish the world was full of many easy to catch MEN like you! :o

Although Thai woman are popular with farangs in Thailand, I do not think they are necessarily any more popular in the western world than any other nationality. In fact being a Thai girl is probably a negative to some people in western society due to some of the poor generalizations about the women of Thailand.

My Thai wife who is now lives here in the US has made a great many friends here in the past two years and is one of the most universally liked and popular individuals with both women and men that I have ever known in my entire life. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she is Thai but is due to that fact that she is extremely smart, articulate, witty, intelligent, athletic, beautiful, outgoing and genuinely enjoys and cares about people. These are the same qualities that the western culture find enjoyable regardless of culture or nationality.

You might try Pattaya, zaza. :D

P.S. The easiest marks are very pale and bewildered looking.

Edited by qwertz

Thais (women included) tend to be pleasant and courteous. This tends to fascinate us Westerners who bred these qualities out of our stock in favor of ego-driven entitlement and a strong sense of outrage at things we don't like.

I personally think there is some real logic behind the answer to this question. But I would have to change the words 'Thai women' to Asian women or Exotic women. If you've lived in Thailand for some time you can't deny that there are more and more foreigners building relationships with Thai women. Sometimes the numbers are crazy. You can't go anywhere without seeing a white man with a Thai woman in tow. It goes both ways though. Thai women are seeking foreigners as much as foreigners are seeking Thai women. Both parties have their reasons. I think these relationships represent something bigger though. It has to do with the world, cultures, economics, etc. I would also add issues such as personal identity, confidence issues, control issues, primal issues, etc. It's not like the guys say 'I just went to Thailand for some fun and happened to meet her' That's BS. All this chance stuff is garbage in my view. Men are willing to break social norms of their own culture and with their own families in order to be with Asian women. It's the same here. With all this interracial activity things have really changed quickly. Eventually it won't be considered a topic of discussion as it still is today.

Ok, for the first time Im shouting "Troll".

The thread is stupid :D There is no factual basis for the statement. I think S.American women are actually far more popular than Thai women. I also think other Asian nationalities are more desirable than Thai ladies.

But, i suspect its just yet another trollish attempt to goad people into pointless arguement.

------

Side note: rtaxton, I assume you are describing your gf in no particular order right? You also forgot to mention you finder her being intellegent, funny, articulate, etc...focusing more on body size, skin colour, and how she behaves around drinkers. Or maybe those qualities just arent important to you :o

The thread is stupid :D There is no factual basis for the statement. I think S.American women are actually far more popular than Thai women. I also think other Asian nationalities are more desirable than Thai ladies.

But, i suspect its just yet another trollish attempt to goad people into pointless arguement.

------

Side note: rtaxton, I assume you are describing your gf in no particular order right? You also forgot to mention you finder her being intellegent, funny, articulate, etc...focusing more on body size, skin colour, and how she behaves around drinkers. Or maybe those qualities just arent important to you :o

tend to agree with you eek,a good brain will last a lot longer than a great body .........

I think the truth is the world is changing fast and people want something different. Things aren't the same as they were just 30 years ago. Everything is changing fast and there are reasons for this. It's not about Thai women but it does involve people from different countries developing relationships. It's not so simple as 'globalization' alone but that may be part of the whole movement. People are breaking traditions across the board. If you go to other parts of the world like South America will you find a mass of marriages between cultures? I'd bet there is a spike in foreign marriages in most countries. In countries with diverse populations the change is less noticeable when you walk down the street.

I like my Thai G/F because she is slim (44kgs), has a natural tanned skin, dosent drink, smoke, swear or slag of others who do.
because they are still feminine and like to look after their husbands.
have always wanted a dark long haired slim wife, kind of a "perfect wife if I could choose".

This thread is a-going places :o !

I like my Thai G/F because she is slim (44kgs), has a natural tanned skin, dosent drink, smoke, swear or slag of others who do. :D

Oh <deleted> :o ! you just broke my heart :D ! I will make a diet and try to lose the extra 100 pound overweight just to be popular and slim.I guess I don't have problem with the other points you had listed though!

BTW;do you have a lighter with you? :D

I like my Thai G/F because she is slim (44kgs), has a natural tanned skin, dosent drink, smoke, swear or slag of others who do.
because they are still feminine and like to look after their husbands.
have always wanted a dark long haired slim wife, kind of a "perfect wife if I could choose".

This thread is a-going places :D !

:D Yeah, like others in this vein (vain?), likely down the toilet..

Okay folks, let's go for it, eh? Why are slabs of prime beef more attractive than, umm, pork? Did you see those carrots in Tops yesterday? Whew, talk about orange!

Thanks eek - troll... :o

------

Bravo, eekie, you speak for me.

Good bodies are ten a penny in LOS if that's all I were looking for.

IMO, a good body is a bonus if the girl of my fancy is amusing, good company and above all intelligent.

These criteria are hard to find anywhere in just one woman, LOS is no exception.

------

Bravo, eekie, you speak for me.

Good bodies are ten a penny in LOS if that's all I were looking for.

IMO, a good body is a bonus if the girl of my fancy is amusing, good company and above all intelligent.

These criteria are hard to find anywhere in just one woman, LOS is no exception.

:D but you can easily meet this criteria with ten of 'em!

What if her dark long haired was extensions?? :D

what if you would serve her more or different food than she used to have and get fat(er)?? :D

Will you perfect wife would exist?? :o

Yes because she is inside my head and she could eat all day she will never get old or die until I do. :D

Believe me I am not an easy catch!! I only got married for the first time when I was in my forties (now 43). Here with the wife

I think I was only expressing my "physical" desires. Im sure you know theres much more to it than this.

In case the bus hits my wife she has arranged for me to marry her best friend!!!!!!!!!! I kid you not and she is soooooooooooo nice too.

<snip>

Edited by Jai Dee
Drop links to commercial website and external blog deleted - see the Forum Rules