Loving Thai Women

cramy

Ok, for the first time Im shouting "Troll".

The thread is stupid :D There is no factual basis for the statement. I think S.American women are actually far more popular than Thai women. I also think other Asian nationalities are more desirable than Thai ladies.

But, i suspect its just yet another trollish attempt to goad people into pointless arguement.

------

Side note: rtaxton, I assume you are describing your gf in no particular order right? You also forgot to mention you finder her being intellegent, funny, articulate, etc...focusing more on body size, skin colour, and how she behaves around drinkers. Or maybe those qualities just arent important to you :o

tend to agree with you eek,a good brain will last a lot longer than a great body .........

Nah Zaza will say what if she gets Alzheimers or gets brain damage as she gets hit by a car crossing the road?? will you still love her? :D

Ok, for the first time Im shouting "Troll".

The thread is stupid :bah: There is no factual basis for the statement. I think S.American women are actually far more popular than Thai women. I also think other Asian nationalities are more desirable than Thai ladies.

But, i suspect its just yet another trollish attempt to goad people into pointless arguement.

------

Side note: rtaxton, I assume you are describing your gf in no particular order right? You also forgot to mention you finder her being intellegent, funny, articulate, etc...focusing more on body size, skin colour, and how she behaves around drinkers. Or maybe those qualities just arent important to you :D

tend to agree with you eek,a good brain will last a lot longer than a great body .........

Nah Zaza will say what if she gets Alzheimers or gets brain damage as she gets hit by a car crossing the road?? will you still love her? :D

Glad for you! I hope you will always stay happy. :D you both seem a nice couple.

Please,don't take my comments personally :D you should know that most of my comments are just for laughs; honestly I would feel bad if anyone had been offended or been hurt from my silly jokes. :o

I dont think they are , If I ask my friends in the UK they would probably say nothing about Thai women but ramble on about a Scandinavian type blonde etc but on a personal level I have always wanted a dark long haired slim wife, kind of a "perfect wife if I could choose". Just turned out I got one and jolly lucky I feel.

Wish the world was full of many easy to catch MEN like you! :o

seems it is :D

I dont think they are , If I ask my friends in the UK they would probably say nothing about Thai women but ramble on about a Scandinavian type blonde etc but on a personal level I have always wanted a dark long haired slim wife, kind of a "perfect wife if I could choose". Just turned out I got one and jolly lucky I feel.

Wish the world was full of many easy to catch MEN like you! :D

You might try Pattaya, zaza. :D

P.S. The easiest marks are very pale and bewildered looking.

No! :D Thanks qwertz ! :o

I will try nothing in such matter :bah: and White Pattash men are definitely not my style :D !

Edited by zaza

I like my Thai G/F because she is slim (44kgs), has a natural tanned skin, dosent drink, smoke, swear or slag of others who do. :o

and she likes my 100+ kilo white cheesy ass that is drunk 7 nights a week. Never complains about the tobacco stench and worships the ground I walk on. Probably not you and definitely not me.

I love my Thai wife. She is slim, tan, doesn't drink excessively, and is a nice to be around. She is opinionated and frowns on heavy drinkers that swear, but I can live with that.

:o Went to VN as a young man to fight a war. Met A VN lady very lovely.

Went to Korea after to work met a Koreaen lady very lovely

Went to Thailandl me a Thai lady very lovely married her

Yes i guess as a young man got yellow fever never got over it.

love asian women what can i say

Many people on this forum attach to word "Thai" to woman like badging a car "Special", suggesting they have extras.

They are not a different species of human as anyone will learn if they take time to get to know one.

They have the same wants and needs, failings, merits and frailties as women of every other race and creed.

• 3 weeks later...

Wish the world was full of many easy to catch MEN like you! :o

You might try Pattaya, zaza. :D

P.S. The easiest marks are very pale and bewildered looking.

--------------------------

I'm bewildered looking but have a good tan... :D

Wish the world was full of many easy to catch MEN like you! :D

Believe me I am not an easy catch!! I only got married for the first time when I was in my forties (now 43). Here with the wife

I think I was only expressing my "physical" desires. Im sure you know theres much more to it than this.

In case the bus hits my wife she has arranged for me to marry her best friend!!!!!!!!!! I kid you not and she is soooooooooooo nice too.

<snip>

:o

My interest in Thai people is from a unique perspective. My interest is primarily in hill or tribal people. I can't believe how much they resemble my American Indian ancestors. There culture seems very close to what we have lost and I have always longed for. You will never meet Canadian or American Indians whose smiles reflect the freedom of spirit and contentment that they do. To look into their faces and villages is to experience what I have spent many fruitless years trying to build among my own people. If I ever retired , paradise on earth would be a thatch hut in the mountains surrounded by people freed from the waste and depravity of urban life.

Although Thai woman are popular with farangs in Thailand, I do not think they are necessarily any more popular in the western world than any other nationality. In fact being a Thai girl is probably a negative to some people in western society due to some of the poor generalizations about the women of Thailand.

My Thai wife who is now lives here in the US has made a great many friends here in the past two years and is one of the most universally liked and popular individuals with both women and men that I have ever known in my entire life. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she is Thai but is due to that fact that she is extremely smart, articulate, witty, intelligent, athletic, beautiful, outgoing and genuinely enjoys and cares about people. These are the same qualities that the western culture find enjoyable regardless of culture or nationality.

You are a lucky man! Those qualities are hard to find in any women.

About the OPs original question.........I think many Western men are totally fed up with the radical feminists in many Western countries that take please in such things as reverse discrimination and fail to acknowledge any responsibility for the world that we have created TOGETHER.

This drives them to seek other types of women. I have been with the same Thai women for seven years now. Personally, I find Indian women extremely attractive, especially those that are "extremely smart, articulate, witty, intelligent, athletic, beautiful, outgoing and genuinely enjoy and care about people."

As men, I think most of us want to feel wanted........Thai women and many other Asian women make us feel wanted. It is a positive feeling and that is what we want.....it is not just the sex which any woman in any country can provide under the right circumstances. It is something beyond sex.

Although Thai woman are popular with farangs in Thailand, I do not think they are necessarily any more popular in the western world than any other nationality. In fact being a Thai girl is probably a negative to some people in western society due to some of the poor generalizations about the women of Thailand.

My Thai wife who is now lives here in the US has made a great many friends here in the past two years and is one of the most universally liked and popular individuals with both women and men that I have ever known in my entire life. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she is Thai but is due to that fact that she is extremely smart, articulate, witty, intelligent, athletic, beautiful, outgoing and genuinely enjoys and cares about people. These are the same qualities that the western culture find enjoyable regardless of culture or nationality.

Well said, i didnt come to thaland to marry, but eventualy did,.had i moved to poland id have probably married a pole !,. :o ,we too lived in the uk and my wife was fantastic mixing and generally being liked by everyone, i made a good decision,that she is thai is irrevalant, i married the woman, not the country,.