English Speaking Nursery

mrbojangles

Hi chaps and chapesses,

Can someone help my friend with a recommendation for a good nursery in the Pattaya district, for an 18 month old girl. About 3 or 4 hours per day.

He lives in Bang Saray but doesn't mind travelling anywhere in the area Jomtien etc.

Many thanks :o

Edit// sorry for the mis-spelling of the title. The little tyke was sitting on my knee as i was tring to post :D

Edited by mrbojangles

My Daughter goes to phoenix nursery after the nightmare I had with BEST school. Here they can be taught in English, Thai or Chinese. My daughter is in the English class and has 30 mins in Thai & 30 mins in Chinese each day, good teachers, clean and she loves it!!

located on Sukhumvit, Jomtien side between monster world and Kanyong building supplies.

sorry for the mis-spelling of the title.

Fixed :D

Scouse.

:o Cheers buddy

My Daughter goes to phoenix nursery after the nightmare I had with BEST school. Here they can be taught in English, Thai or Chinese. My daughter is in the English class and has 30 mins in Thai & 30 mins in Chinese each day, good teachers, clean and she loves it!!

located on Sukhumvit, Jomtien side between monster world and Kanyong building supplies.

Thanks for that lemel. I'll let him know :D

Hi chaps and chapesses,

Can someone help my friend with a recommendation for a good nursery in the Pattaya district, for an 18 month old girl. About 3 or 4 hours per day.

He lives in Bang Saray but doesn't mind travelling anywhere in the area Jomtien etc.

Many thanks :o

Edit// sorry for the mis-spelling of the title. The little tyke was sitting on my knee as i was tring to post :D

Not sure, but think Montessori school in Wongamat has a nursery. Check it out.

Thanks for the replies people, i will let him know :o

If he would like to let individuals to take care of the child I might be able to do it. Located at Jomtien, I speak English, Chinese, French and Norwegian.

I will ask him secretgarden but i think he wants his little one to mix with other children :D