How I Can Put My Name In My Child Birth Certificate?

Hello everyone, I need some advise, I am officially married to a Thai woman, and I have a 5 years old boy with another Thai woman (I never missed the child support payment), unfortunately, I did not put my name in the child birth certificate because at the time of his birth I was outside Thailand and his mother decided to put her family name in the child birth certificate. I do have a paternity test certificate to prove that the child is mine.

The question is how I can put my name in my child birth certificate? I will appreciate if I would get any input.

I found some useful information for you about this issue. Unluckily, i do not know how to translate it in English properly.

http://www.dopa.go.th/dload/faqcorre.htm

5. คำถาม

กรณีตายายแจ้งการเกิดหลาน โดยระบุชื่อตนเองเป็นบิดา-มารดา ต่อมาจะขอแก้ไขรายการบิดา-มารดา

ให้ตรงตามความเป็นจริงจะดำเนินการอย่างไร

แนวทางการพิจารณา

1. นายทะเบียนจะต้องสอบสวนข้อเท็จจริงก่อนว่า ในการแจ้งการเกิดผู้แจ้งมีเจตนาแจ้งข้อความ

หรือรายการเท็จหรือไม่

2. หากปรากฏว่า ในการแจ้งการเกิดผู้แจ้งที่เจตนาแจ้งข้อความ หรือรายการอันเป็นเท็จไว้ก็ให้

นายทะเบียนแจ้งความดำเนินคดีอาญากับผู้แจ้งแล้วสั่งยกเลิกเพิกถอนหลักฐาน เพื่อให้ผู้ร้องแจ้ง

การเกิดเกินกำหนดเวลาตามระเบียบฯ ให้ถูกต้องใหม่

3. แต่ถ้าหากผู้แจ้งไม่มีเจตนาแจ้งเท็จก็ให้ดำเนินการแก้ไขรายการตามระเบียบว่าด้วยการแก้ไข

รายการต่อไป

ข้อกฏหมาย

1. ระเบียบสำนักทะเบียนกลางฯ พ.ศ. 2535 ข้อ 115-126

2. หนังสือสำนักทะเบียนกลาง ที่ มท 0310.1/ว 3 ลงวันที่ 9 มกราคม 2539

6. คำถาม

กรณีในสูติบัตรไม่ได้ระบุชื่อของบิดาเนื่องจากสาเหตุต่างๆ เช่น ขณะคลอดบิดามารดาเลิกร้างกัน

หรือไม่ ทราบชื่อจริงของบิดา ภายหลังจะขอเพิ่มรายการบิดาจะดำเนินการอย่างไร

แนวทางการพิจารณา

ให้นายทะเบียนดำเนินการสอบสวนข้อเท็จจริง หากผู้แจ้งไม่มีเจตนาแจ้งข้อความหรือรายการ

อันเป็นเท็จไว้ ให้รวบรวมหลักฐานเสนอนายอำเภอ พร้อมความเห็น เมื่อนายอำเภอพิจารณาเห็นว่า

พยานหลักฐานดังกล่าวเชื่อถือได้ ให้นายอำเภอสั่งนายทะเบียนแก้ไขเปลี่ยนแปลงรายการในเอกสาร

การทะเบียนราษฏร

ข้อกฏหมาย

ระเบียบสำนักทะเบียนกลางฯ พ.ศ. 2535 ข้อ 115 (2)

I likes , you have to go to Amphur office and contact to a registrar. He/she will ask you for some necessary documents which can proof that you are a father .

Afther that the rigistrar will investigate about the detail whether it's faked- information or not. If not,he/she will collect evidences and prsesent to the district-chief officer.

The final step, the district-chief officer will order the registrar to change and fix the certificate.

Edited by BambinA