Stop All Cravings Completely, If Not Safely...

FolkGuitar

There is a natural herb, lobelia, than contains lobeline sulfate. This alkyloid bonds with the same receptors as nicotine sulfate, but is NOT addictive. When the body begins to 'crave' nicotine, giving it lobeline instead satisfies the cravings and you no longer crave a cigarette. Taken three times a day in capsule form bought in any really good health food store, lobelia eliminates the bodies cravings. After 2-3 weeks, all the nicotine has been flushed out of the body, and as lobeline isn't addictive, when you stop taking the lobelia there are absolutely NO nicotine cravings. None what so ever. This is NOT to say that you no longer crave a smoke. That's the mental side of the addiction, and for me was far more difficult to deal with. Perhaps not for you. But at least I never felt the wild urge to smoke during those first, usually most difficult, weeks. :o

The down side is that lobelia 'can be' poisonous, just as nicotine is poisonous, so be sure not to over do it, and do not take it for more than three weeks. Some folks say that after two weeks the nicotine is flushed from the system, but I chose to go an extra week. At the same time I was taking St.John'sWort, another very common herb found in almost every temperate climate. In the US, SJW is sold in all the GNC shops, most Target Supermarkets, Wallmarts, and most health food stores as a calmative and anti-depressant. In the UK and Germany it is only sold by prescription and used in mental hospitals as an anti-depressant, but most doctors will proscribe it for you as an anti-smoking drug. It's major side effect is that it reduces the desire to smoke. Same as Zyban (called Welbuterin in the hospitals but same drug,) in the US, except that SJW is a natural herb rather than a manufactured chemical. I continued to take the SJW for six months. Five days ago I celebrated my ninth year without smoking. You can too. :D

Steve Kramer

xxxxxxxxx

Chiang Mai, Thailand

xxxxxxxxx

Nine years, five days, 16 hours, 57 minutes and 49 seconds. 98781 cigarettes not smoked, saving $24,695.30. Time used for a better purpose: 48 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, 45 minutes.

• 2 months later...