Making Money In England, From Thailand

I am moving to TL in October to study so have a non imm ED visa. I have a job in England where I could make money from Thailand (all I would need is internet and skype).

Would I be breaking the law if I generated an income which was paid into a British bank account, whilst living in Thailand.

Thanks

You would be working without a WP which is illegal in Thailand. It doesn't matter where the money gets paid. But in practice you have a low profile; sitting in your house and quietly working, drawing your money from your UK debit card, not having a bank account.

Out of interest, what are you doing over Skype?

Nobody, even Immigration, cares about it. I own several companies overseas and am married in Thailand. Do I work from here? Not going to answer it here, but just give it a guess :o I tell Immigration however that I own these companies and that I get monthly funds from overseas because of it. Seems good enough to them to give me an annual extension each time (based on my marriage too, of course). I never got asked or told that I need a work permit and they know for 2 years. I don't work for a Thai company or even a company that has an office in Thailand ...so how could I get a work permit here?